The most disappointing figure of the year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay Bruce Lee: Game of Death - Behind the Scenes Ver. Rubber body issues.

I'm new to collecting 1/6, and taking the plunge on a collectible for $300+ is huge. It turned out to be a roller coaster of emotions of love, hate, and love again.

All those who voted for Indy obviously did not buy Enterbay Bruce Lee: Game of Death - Behind the Scenes Ver. That thing is really a POS. So much that a collector I know wants to burn it and put it on youtube. That is a 300USD POS.

All those who voted for Indy obviously did not buy Enterbay Bruce Lee: Game of Death - Behind the Scenes Ver.

That's why I can't judge how disappointing it is - they askd tooooooo much money for such a meh and unneeded complex.

All those who voted for Indy obviously did not buy Enterbay Bruce Lee: Game of Death - Behind the Scenes Ver. That thing is really a POS. So much that a collector I know wants to burn it and put it on youtube. That is a 300USD POS.

I saw a few posts about this figure but I get so confused with all the acronyms. I read about GoD Nokia and GoD Behind the Scenes. Anyway im a little behind so could someone give me a quick explanation on the GoD QC issue.

I saw a few posts about this figure but I get so confused with all the acronyms. I read about GoD Nokia and GoD Behind the Scenes. Anyway im a little behind so could someone give me a quick explanation on the GoD QC issue.

Basically, if you sneeze, it catches fire.

It rots, legs fall off easily, unposeable, overly expensive for a crap body.

I switched it out for a HT body, like I've done with my other GoD V1, and no issues at all. :wave

You just can't pose the upper body for long periods of time or the latex coating skin will peel or wrinkle. I thought that was a bummer. I have mine slightly posed, so it worked out for me. BUT the yellow suit also stains in yellow and black underneath which is not visible. I can live with this. But I am never paying $350+ for these things again unless I know I really really will be satisfied with it in hand and mentally.

6466569137_998029d479_b.jpg

Last edited:
There are much worse figures than Indy... but he definitely gets my vote for most disappointing.

Exactly.

He looks much better in person than pics can relate but due to the ugly jaw line and minimal likeness to Ford at most angles he is definitely the most disappointing this year.

What everyone else said. Hot Toys Indy. The only condition I would add is that it looked just like the prototype. Unfortunately, the prototype was the most disappointing Hot Toys announcement I've seen. . .possibly ever.

For me it's a tie between HT's Indy and EB's GoD ver 3. Both aren't that bad when you have it on hand, but disappointing nonetheless :gah:

Out of the box, I would say Indy but a repaint really helps makes this a very nice figure.

My vote goes to the Bruce Wayne/BB figure.

I don't have most of the figures being referenced here, so I'll add my most disappointing one was Yoda. Just sort of lack luster. Not sure exactly what more I was expecting, but just very boring for $70. Maybe a selection of 2 or 3 headsculpts or making the figure have the PERS or something would have made a big difference. Otherwise just boring.

Back