The most disappointing figure of the year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hands down , dusty. i was really jazzed for him , then i saw the in hand pics , reverse boner.
Yeah, the only saving grace is that a nice repaint fixes it up just fine. Get the Ski-mod done, and it becomes one of the best Joe figures out there. Not so easy to fix Indy.

I thought Evilface's Indy on the Ezio body looked pretty good, but I'm pretty sure they'll revisit the character in the future, and will probably wait until then to have one.

I gotta agree and say Indy. It was a license I was so excited about when the announcements were made and then the pictures came - everything right except the sculpt and for the price you'd think it would be perfect but sadly they totally got Fords likeness wrong. I like the Alice figure though?

Indy was the most disappointing. I had to dump it on ebay for a loss.

Honorable mentions:

Thor, Captain America, RE Alice

Do you have the figure? In person, the sculpt is better than the prototype.

yes i saw it in person and i have to admit it looks better than the first pictures of her showing up but it's still not mila enough for me to purchase the figure

UU Luke because he looks like a girl dressed as Luke for Halloween :cuckoo: :slap :pfft: and Indy for being a DX :nono

Back