The Monster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'M BACK!!! WOW!!!! Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I really appreciate it. I never thought I'd ever have a thread just for me. Thank you Lonnie for this thread and thanks to all my fellow freaks. I was in ICU for nine days on a ventilator. I had pneumonia and couldn't breathe. Now I know how Frankenstein must have felt before the doctor brought him to life. :D The first thing I asked for was a computer. What SSE did I miss? :rotfl I hope I didn't miss the son of frankenstein SSE 12" figure.

Thanks again all you freaks!

The Monster,

Nick:frank

Glad to have you back! Pneumonia is some scary stuff, I got it when I was 17 and spent 5 days in the hospital. Definitely not cool.

Obviously another brain, courtesy of Fritz.

4406.jpg

Good to see your out of the lab and back on track again, ummm make that back on the board.

Man, I feel for ya Nick. I've had pneumonia twice and its the worst feeling.

Glad you're doing better.

Oh my goodness! That's rough. I know Nick's enthusiasm for the SSE classic monsters knows no bounds, and it's sad to hear of his situation.

If I had access to an SSE Son of Frankenstein 12-inch figure, I'd send it to him today. :monkey2

Thank You Dusty! Thanks for the kind words about the SSE Son of Frankenstein 12-inch figure.:D You have always been a great friend to me on these boards!:D

Thank You

The Monster,
Nick:frank

I don't frequent the Horror section that much. But, just wanted to say welcome back brother.

Hope all is well. Nice to see you posting again.

:)

Back