The Mask...1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys.

Sorry about the coupon,
its our first time working on this web system, got a bit confused and messed up...Orz

But its all fixed!
it should work now!!

For those who paid full price for the mask,
dont worry, we will refund you the dsicount in Paypal~

thank you guys!
Happy New Year!!

thx
Andy

It sucks that they dont accept credit card payment, I was really looking forward to get both the mask and the Ace, all paypal accounts have been suspended in India due to the policies of our Reserve Bank :(

@AD Artwork
Will these be available at BBTS or Amazon.com? I might have the chance to buy them then... I had mailed you guys 2 weeks back about this problem regarding Paypal

mail me again, or short message me,
I will see what I can do.

thx

Nice looking figure, not for me though.

But as your doing ace and the mask is there any chance of you offering a plain jim carey sculpt for sale?
I would like a truman show figure but don't know if there would be much interest for it?

Nice looking figure, not for me though.

But as your doing ace and the mask is there any chance of you offering a plain jim carey sculpt for sale?
I would like a truman show figure but don't know if there would be much interest for it?

that's in our plan too/
have the same doubt like you...
dont know how many would be keen to own a JC hs...

Truman would be cool, but having Jim Carrey as Lloyd Christmas from Dumb & Dumber with a Samsonite briefcase as an accessory or Fire Marshall Bill from In Living Color would be the icing on the cake. :lol

Back