The Mask...1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome signature man, I recognize all of them, haha. I'm so geek :lol

Figure looks great

And btw plasmid, that sig is great. Took me a second to figure it out :lol

Took a double look and was like "Nice":clap (ur sig)

Thanks, guys! :rock

I saw some more pics over on Toy World, thought I'd place 'em here:

49419907.jpg

63645625.jpg

45288314.jpg

33051913.jpg

10195670.jpg

25544291.jpg

Lots more pics here: https://toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28999&extra=page=1&page=1

That looks pretty decent. Movie was fun and is still to watch once in a blue moon but I cant see myself buying a 1:6th from it.

80500312.jpg

LoL! thats class.

<object width="546" height="300"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UfFLHexJnUA?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UfFLHexJnUA?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="546" height="300"></embed></object>

Its neat and I would buy it if it were more affordable simply for nostalgia's sake but not for $140 shipped....screw that.

hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

A wonderful news is that our official website will start rolling on the first day of 2011,
at last we will have a place called home for all who cares and love to learn more about
us to come to visit !!

We will have constant updates on the website regards to new products and special items
that only sold in fairs or shows, some of those may not be available at your local shop will
all offer to you online~

These also includes our exclusive Handmade Max series, a line of figures that are painted and
sewed by the original artist !! Only in very limited number, and you can just count it as an
art piece!

So please come and visit us on

www.Asmustoys.com

on the 1st day of 2011~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mask

Unfortunately we have some not so good news on the Mask, due to shipment delayed causedby the traffic and holiday of Christmas and New Years. We are not able to deliver to you ontime as we promised. However, we have confirmed it is definitely going to be with us on the
10th of January. So get yourself ready for the Mask after the new year~

In order to make up to you on the delay, we would like to offer all who pre-order the figure a 10% coupon! When you entre our site, please find the Gift Card button on the left column of main page. click into that and follow the instructions and you may receive a 10% off for your purchase
on the Mask!

Thank you all for your patience and support~
Wish you a happy and well 2011~

thx
Andy

It sucks that they dont accept credit card payment, I was really looking forward to get both the mask and the Ace, all paypal accounts have been suspended in India due to the policies of our Reserve Bank :(

@AD Artwork
Will these be available at BBTS or Amazon.com? I might have the chance to buy them then... I had mailed you guys 2 weeks back about this problem regarding Paypal

Back