The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a fever again :gah:

I really think HC will be unmasked for the entire series lol

PT Obi-Anakin friendship truly is the worst written relationship in cinema history even worse than Anakin-Padme.

I really think HC will be unmasked for the entire series lol

PT Obi-Anakin friendship truly is the worst written relationship in cinema history even worse than Anakin-Padme.

Well that sucks. Keep battling! We're all in your corner.

Damn, at first I thought you were joking, using that as an excuse for the real Vader HC line. :lol Oops!

The only thing I did not like in the latest episode was Burr character being a little bit too naive for lack of a better term which felt unreal.

When he got released from jail he kept asking over and over annoyingly where are you taking me where are you taking me where is she taking me there was also when he got released by the group at the end of the episode he kept saying are you for real for real I’ll leave.

Felt forced.

Get the Z-pack for crying out loud. It works.

Not sure there's anything worse than fevers. Maybe alcohol poisoning when you have that tacky mouth and the spins but are not ready to yack yet... just know its coming. I hate that feeling. And the night spent on the porcelain throne.

Get the Z-pack for crying out loud. It works.

I want a ZZTOP pack lol

Wor you are confused covid is viral based not bacterial so antibiotics are not used unless bacterial pneumonia is found which thankfully I do not have.

But I appreciate the thought :hi5:

Last edited:
And then you come HERE!!!?

:lol

Thank you... for your service. Seriously.

LOL thanks! This place is a cake walk compared to the nonsense I hear at work.

In all seriousness, Tylenol or Aleve for the fever . Aleve is better but do not use if you have digestive issues.

The recurrent fever sucks , it drains you. I cannot stress enough that water is your friend when sick. Not tea, not brandy not sports drinks .....water. 5-8 glasses per day every day. It takes care of the cough.

Also

Vaporizer and steam showers , no need to be in the shower , just fill the tub about and once with cold water then run hot shower water onto it and breath the steam.

Chicken soup, it?s has a similar makeup to the IV fluid used to treat dehydration. Protein , fats and carbs, all in liquid form. The salt won?t hurt either.

Covid is a virus , Zithromax (Zpak) is for bacterial infections. Unless it likely bacterial , dont use a zpak.

Bacterial infections are also categorized by fever, green or yellow mucus, and duration longer than 3-5 days.

Non of this advice should be taken of course before checking with your doctor.

I will tell you most Covid I seeing lasts for weeks. Not days. Most people have lingering effects including secondary infections for 6-8 weeks. Mine lasted 2 months with varying degrees of severity. The last month was ruled by a cough so bad I could barely speak.

And I speak for a living.

Hang in there, rest as often as you can and do not feel bad about contacting healthcare when you need to. Support after this infection is important. It?s why the healthcare system is currently overloaded and failing.

And please boardies, wear a mask , but more importantly , social distance, stop having meet ups with people and family, no matter how close they are to you for a couple months, and get vaccinated.

If you have more questions feel free to ask, I can answer them as best I can. Stay safe all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

January, yes. Just thought I had the worst flu ever until the whole covid thing broke in March.

But here's why in hindsight we thought I may have had covid: the floor I live on is split -- I'm in one half, and the owners of the other half had a Chinese airBNB running for two years. About the time I got sick, a visiting family left suddenly, and a severe cleaning crew scrubbed the place down so thoroughly that I smelled bleach for three days after... and no one ever came back to stay there again. By the time coronavirus was common news, the suspicions began...

Hmmmm.... Z-pak worked for me -- unless it was a psychosomatic thing, maybe I didn't have covid...

Nope. Psychosomatic, not Covid , or just a simple sinus infection was the likely cause. The Zpak May have had nothing to do with it. If they didn?t culture you, then they literally guessed at what you had....and hoped for the best. Here is why.

-People tend to goto the MD about 3-5 days into an illness. Most run of the mill infections last 10 days with or without treatment. BUT, we give out antibiotics like candy , so if you do the math.

MD on day 3-5
Infection without treatment 10 days average.
Start antibiotic on day 5
By day ten feeling better

Summation? Anti biotic worked , when in actuality you would have gotten better without it. It?s correlation versus Causation. And humans love to give Causation without actual facts on causation. A zpak actually works for 10 days, not just the 5 you take it. So if you felt better before finishing it, you were already on the mend, and the Zpak was probably useless. Most people with cultures infections susceptible to a Zpak, do not start to feel better till days 5-7.

Now , only 1 in 10 infections are actually bacterial requiring antibiotic therapy. So out of ten illnesses you have had on the past that you were given antibiotics for , odds are you only needed it once. Due to malpractice and ease of access , MDs have been giving them out because of lawsuits and it?s just easier to give something to a patient than hear them complain when you tell them to take some time off and it will go away on its own. Consumerism is its worst.

However , this attitude is the exact reason we are seeing super infections that are much scarier than Covid becoming more common. Combined with our disgusting use of antibiotics in our livestock, we are due for an bacterial infection that will make Covid look like a mild illness. We have known this for years, but like climate science, we are ignoring it at our own peril.

BTW you can get antibody testing pretty easy for Covid now. We do them all the time.

There was a Flu strain in January last year the was new and pretty nasty. BUT we also know Covid May have been circulating in the US way way earlier than reported. The first reported death was I believe Jan 27. But they now think it was circulating , community spread way before that.

Possible as early as November.

I had a horrible fever for about 4 days before I took the z-pak (no doctor visit, wife got it for me). Next day fever broke. Maybe it was just its time, who knows. But if psychosomatic works, I'll take it. :lol

The suspicion about it being covid was expressed above (you may have missed it)... plus even though I felt better fairly quickly, I did have many lingering symptoms that began to seem familiar with covid at the time, like rough pain in my lungs for weeks after. Anyway, I'll never know. And don't care. Just want all the idiots out there to wear a blasted mask for courtesy sake and I want my vaccine.

I anticipate the next riots to be about those who have (vaccine) and those who have not (the vaccine) and consequently cannot go back to work. That should start in March or so -- covid's one year anniversary from our first US shut-down.

I had a horrible fever for about 4 days before I took the z-pak (no doctor visit, wife got it for me). Next day fever broke. Maybe it was just its time, who knows. But if psychosomatic works, I'll take it. :lol

The suspicion about it being covid was expressed above (you may have missed it)... plus even though I felt better fairly quickly, I did have many lingering symptoms that began to seem familiar with covid at the time, like rough pain in my lungs for weeks after. Anyway, I'll never know. And don't care. Just want all the idiots out there to wear a blasted mask for courtesy sake and I want my vaccine.

I anticipate the next riots to be about those who have (vaccine) and those who have not (the vaccine) and consequently cannot go back to work. That should start in March or so -- covid's one year anniversary from our first US shut-down.

Yes Zpak cannot work that quick.

I agree with everything you said . Being I wear TWO masks for 11 hours a day, wearing one for 30 minutes and bitching about it seems pretty childish. So do it for the community, is all we need to say. But the world is filled with people who don?t care about anyone but themselves. So it?s not going to be possible to force them.

Hell, I have people working in healthcare with me who are already sayin they will not get vaccinated. These people should KNOW and understand the science behind it, have read the studies and results. But fear is a powerful weapon and tool.

In the end , refusing the vaccine mostly hurts the unvaccinated. As with all antivaxers they mostly harm themselves. In this case, there will be very few people who cannot get the vaccine for medical reasons. So I say, if your afraid of vaccines , don?t get it and suffer the possible outcomes for you and your loved ones. Sounds harsh, but again the crazy conspiracy things I hear daily has gotten me jaded.

Which is fine. :lol

When people were freaking out about Trump rallies, I was like "let 'em go, let 'em go"... thin the herd.

If they were rioting and looting they would have been safe from Corona. Foolish Trump supporters.

[...]I agree with everything you said . Being I wear TWO masks for 11 hours a day, wearing one for 30 minutes and bitching about it seems pretty childish.[...]

Makes me want to slap people. From a 2 meter distance.

I've pulled 14 hour days at work masked up the whole time. I change into a fresh mask halfway through for comfort and safety reasons but my ears are feeling it by end of day. And people whine about going to the grocery store or taking a bus ride. :banghead

People are ******* toddlers.

Back