The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Gotta go back and look, but

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The above point I'll concede to you and Buffinator. It's the *cause* I have more of an issue with than the consequences. :lecture

Gotta go back and look, but

Spoiler Spoiler:

This and

Spoiler Spoiler:

Regarding why mando seems to be having issue with water

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This episode was amazing. Was shocked to see Bryce directed it. Totally redeemed herself.

Interesting wrinkle in Mando's character development ... he's probably just not that good.

The Quarren lured him into a trap that any skilled bounty hunter should've spotted. As mentioned earlier, he jumped in after The Child without thinking. These two instances on top of the other things people have mentioned, like Cara Dune getting the drop on him.

And the other interesting tidbit re-inforced by Bo-Katan, he was trained by 'the bad guys'.

It's interesting seeing real Mandalorians (born on Mandalore) tell The Mandalorian that he's wrong about what The Way is all about. Hopefully the show deals with that a bit more in future episodes. I'm more interested in a story arc rather than these quick little planet-hopping visits that has become the format of the show.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Missed that. But not like I won't re-watch.:drink

EDIT: Are we past spoiler tags - just askin'.

I thought you'd be surprised! :lol

Glad you enjoyed it. One of the shorter ones, but chock-full of goodies.

After I saw the credits, I said "oh wow really" out loud :lol

I think it was the best episode of the season for me, even with my TCW bias aside.

Interesting wrinkle in Mando's character development ... he's probably just not that good.

The Quarren lured him into a trap that any skilled bounty hunter should've spotted. As mentioned earlier, he jumped in after The Child without thinking. These two instances on top of the other things people have mentioned, like Cara Dune getting the drop on him.

And the other interesting tidbit re-inforced by Bo-Katan, he was trained by 'the bad guys'.

It's interesting seeing real Mandalorians (born on Mandalore) tell The Mandalorian that he's wrong about what The Way is all about. Hopefully the show deals with that a bit more in future episodes. I'm more interested in a story arc rather than these quick little planet-hopping visits that has become the format of the show.

I don't think it's that he isn't that good, it's that his love for The Child and want/desperation to reunite him with the Jedi is causing him to take these risks and throw himself after The Child without hesitation.

Great episode, also surprised Bryce directed this. Great cgi on the jet pack flying and the lumbering Imperial ship.
Gives me hope for the live action Halo series in development.
That kid sure is quick with closing his floating crib. Lol.
Good stuff.

Tony Stark probably shouldn't survive most of the impacts he sustains as Iron Man if it were realistic. Seems like there's little to no room for cushioning inside his suits and with the speed he travels at and the maneuvers he pulls I feel like his body would be getting ripped apart at the joints and smashed.

Two words. Inertial Dampers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It?s pandering when they take a competent male character and make him incompetent in multiple ways just to show the competence of the female character. Million different ways to show how Cara is a badass without making Mando come off as weak and dumb. .

Did you watch the episode? The entire first scene is her kicking some giant maul guys butt all over the place.

Mando was not singled out. Seems your taking it way out of context because she hurt your MANdo.

Back