The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do i gotta wait til tomorrow to download the app and cancel the trial i take it?

I wish I could be so excited that I can't sleep. I remember that feeling.

But I'll sleep like a baby tonight, with dreams of Jye's water park G-strings all through my head....

Re: Star Wars live action series produced and written by Jon Favreau

Holy crap I just pulled up Disney+ on my TCL and see that all Marvel and SW are in 4K Dolby Vision including the OT, PT, and RO. :thud:

switch your xbox to the netherlands and u can watch it. just finished the episode. loved it. end had my jaw drop

Just finished my second watch of the first episode. Really great stuff. My one complaint though is that it?s not in full 16x9. I guess I just don?t see the point of the super wide aspect ratio for stuff that?s only going to be on tv and not shown on the big screens in theaters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you've read any of my posts you know I'm one of the most jaded, cynical, "see you next Thursday" snobs when it comes to anything made after 1999.

I had to stop this 10 minutes in to post this cause I can't keep it in...

I AM IN ****ING AWE.

This is amazing. This is everything I've ever wanted from SW.

Yeah, it's only ten minutes and it could easily go to typical Disney SJW hell at the drop of a hat, but I haven't felt a thrill like this since the first episode of Game of Thrones.

God I hope it stays this good. My jaw is on the floor.

If you've read any of my posts you know I'm one of the most jaded, cynical, "see you next Thursday" snobs when it comes to anything made after 1999.

I had to stop this 10 minutes in to post this cause I can't keep it in...

I AM IN ****ING AWE.

This is amazing. This is everything I've ever wanted from SW.

Yeah, it's only ten minutes and it could easily go to typical Disney SJW hell at the drop of a hat, but I haven't felt a thrill like this since the first episode of Game of Thrones.

God I hope it stays this good. My jaw is on the floor.

I just finished watching the episode and loved it. That ending was something I didn?t see coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never, ever thought I'd say this, but I feel like this ******* right now. Not even ironically.

767.jpg

That 36 minutes was the best Star Wars since 1983.

If they can somehow maintain this incredible level of quality, this show will be legendary.

This was basically everything I had in my head when I played with my figures as a kid in the post ROTJ years.

I can't believe it. I can't believe I can finally FEEL something again. I thought my childhood sense of wonder was dead. This is just glorious.

How petty of you...... how will they know you like this product over the others if you do not vote with your dollar.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Well, after what I just saw I'll make up for the subscription in figure sales. They'll still get the money.

About to dive in and check it out. See if it lives up to the hype.

Never, ever thought I'd say this, but I feel like this ******* right now. Not even ironically.

View attachment 470664

That 36 minutes was the best Star Wars since 1983.

If they can somehow maintain this incredible level of quality, this show will be legendary.

This was basically everything I had in my head when I played with my figures as a kid in the post ROTJ years.

I can't believe it. I can't believe I can finally FEEL something again. I thought my childhood sense of wonder was dead. This is just glorious.
36 minutes? I thought this was an hour show (I.e. 42 to 45 minutes without commercials)

Back