The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope there is a crawl.

Shows it's classic Star Wars and sets the scene quickly and effectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crawl or no crawl I like the look of the series. I was always a fan of the Man With No Name Trilogy so I hope this will hit the same spot as a space western that it is looking to emulate. Everything I have seen on it is impressive and waiting for each episode will be a nice change to be able to let the show breathe a bit. I hope it is the beginning of change for Star Wars having unique characters and story again.

All of the bad Star Wars movies have crawls.

But so did the good. So what you say is true......from a certain point of view.:lol Even though ESB (my favorite) had a crawl, I agree. I prefer no crawl if only to distance itself from the dumpster fire of TLJ and the road the original saga has gone down. I've seen more than enough in just the trailers alone to tell me that I'm in the Star Wars universe.

Last edited:
Like Bond or Indy, absolutely. Hoping a lot of what we've seen is actually just the opening "bounty".

Yeah, I figured he’d be in that fully chrome one by the end of the first act(3rd episode) or so. I’ve always felt like he’ll have a final set of armor by the time the season ends.

Finally signed up today. I just hope the D+ launch goes smoothly on Tuesday.

I guess they've done everything right as far as trial run in the Netherlands etc. However I guess like Apple events even they can go under due to the sheer number of people accessing one show. But Disney also can't afford technical issues on launch so I'm sure they got good people on it.

I guess they've done everything right as far as trial run in the Netherlands etc. However I guess like Apple events even they can go under due to the sheer number of people accessing one show. But Disney also can't afford technical issues on launch so I'm sure they got good people on it.

vader.jpg

Seriously I bet your right though.

Supposedly - at least rumor - Disney is pouring money into its streaming launch. They need to IMO going against companies already in the market. So hope they don't *&^% this up - preordered, Mandalorian looks promising. Figure nothing is gonna be worse than the last season of GOT, anyway.

FYI:
Disney+ will be available on Amazon Fire TV devices for the November 12th launch after all, according to The Wall Street Journal, following a WSJ report last month that said the streaming service may not be available on Amazon products due to a disagreement over advertising.
https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/7/20954072/disney-plus-amazon-fire-tv-deal-agreement-launch

Disney+ 7 day free trial started...dangit. I told myself I wasn’t gonna be sucked in but I watched a JF interview about the show recently and I really liked what he said about it. Hope it’s good!

Hate the ST, KK, RJ, Rose, milk Luke all you want hate the whole damn Disney enchilada for all I care but for christ sake man watch the Mandalorian even if for just the freaking historical value of it all.

No true SW fan regardless if they hate the PT, ST or both would ever just blow this show off if anything they would actually embrace this show for it being OT era related.

There are no words to truly describe what is about to take place in just 3 days.

SW is simply not in your blood if you blow this show off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back