The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get that cartoon crap out of here lol

giphy.gif

Sometimes I feel like half the board looks like this...

images

Yes it is very cool. Faverau must have sat down and thought really long and hard about all the little things to make something good, great.

He did the VO for the head Mandalorian back in the Clone Wars show, so he's definitely been on top of Mando lore for a long time now.

Going back to kara conundrum with Mando guilt of conscious I thought about this.

When the good doctor was scanning baby Yoda face with the red laser it was reflecting on Mando face just like the super battle droid laser dot sight was scanning Mando as a child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.
I have spoken. I have spoken. I have spoken. I have spoken. I have spoken.
This is the way. This is the way. This is the way. This is the way.

Stop. Please.

And the secret main villain of the series. :thud:

Final episode could be an extended one on one duel between Mando and Fett like Dutch/Predator ending with a proper death for Fett.

Or Dutch/Larusso? Pretty sure that guy lived though.
7216847a60dd84c0d936765ea7018035.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Do you guys prefer mando’s old armor or the new one

I think the older armor made him look unique ...now is cool with the chrome but he gives off a Jango vibe :lecture

Would it be hypocritical of me to criticize the story group for the sequels yet unceremoniously praise the Mandolorian and Rogue One? Everything goes through them at one point.

I must have missed the scene in The Mandalorian where the Jem girls ride across the top of a Star Destroyer on their My Lil Ponies.

Do you guys prefer mando’s old armor or the new one

I think the older armor made him look unique ...now is cool with the chrome but he gives off a Jango vibe :lecture

The old one has the "used universe" vibe from the OT. We'll have to see how/if this one evolves, currently it's a little PT but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Need to see more of it.

Do you guys prefer mando?s old armor or the new one

Yeh that was a misstep I think - he does have a Jango vibe now, though I like Jango's look as a Boba variant (it's one of the few PT pieces I have on display.) As others said, the first Mando armor was pretty unique and everyone assumed that would be his look for the whole show.

It's still a question whether we'll see his face before the end of the first season. Maybe the big reveal, in time for TROS, will be that the Mando was female all along, just with a male voice changer. Like Empty Nest in SOLO - badass boba type on the outside, 13 yo girl on the inside. Those flashbacks were someone else.:monkey3

He'll paint his new armor at some point.

No end to the variant possibilities, and you're looking at the man (Favreau) who did it with Iron Man. Three looks per film... so I'm guessing three looks per season here.

If we are really lucky we will get an actual Tony Stark Mandalorian option with chest plate..

I was wondering... is there any mention of the Jawas being an interplanetary, space-faring species in the EU? I always thought of them as indigenous/exclusive to Tattooine, like the Tusken Raiders.

Back