The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While this was an understandable, human (or I guess, Mandolorean?) reaction to seeing a relatively defenseless infant being treated like a lab rat, it's kind of weird that he didn't feel this regret until after he dropped the Yoda off. Pretty damn unprofessional to take the bounty reward and then come back and steal the person he dropped off, without at least returning his armor. Guy has no professional code of ethics. Shame on him.

Naaah. IMO Mando was TORN APART; decades of harsh training and the iron-hard CODE of the fierce bounty hunter melted like a 3-year old Popsicle from the back of the freezer by the FORCE of irresistable soulful eyes and overwhelming cuteness. Mando didn't know it, but he was already gone the moment the cradle hood opened.
He fought hard, I'll give him that. (Thought Mando would cave at the pleading little squeak as baby was lead off, and that last look, and slaughter all.:horror)

But no honorable man would have been proof against the memory of tiny green hands, holding the 'wee ball. (It's exactly like when I was in the pet store several years ago *just looking at shelter cats* and a tiny paw patted my shoulder through a cage - when I brought the new kitten to the vet, he told the kitten "Good job, buddy":lol. Yes, he is now grown and happy (I think - he likes to eat grass and throw up later)) Point bein' I get Mando, totally.:cool:

How dafuq does Sass come up with this stuff.

I gots to know lol

Coffee beans topped off with Snapple. Even the kitten was named Java:cool:

Basically he realizes he ******ed up and acts to reverse it, at great personal risk.

Because this is the way.

I also think the other Mandalorians (particularly the one that squabbled with him) decided to help when they realized he?d stuck it to the Imperial Remnant.

I think Baby called them. 'Coz his eyes are open a bit when Mando starts shooting soldiers but later they close right before the other Mandalorians show up, then he opens them and looks happy. It's cool audience isn't banged in the head with use of Force.

Not sure why he brought Yoda Jr. back there at all, then. I guess he was unduly optimistic that Werner Herzog was a good man.

On a related note, I was on a flight last week and watched an awesome interview of Gorbechev by Herzog. Much better than any Star Wars movie released in decades.

Never heard of that little movie till you've mentioned it. Watched it just now, and have to agree, it's much better than any SW sequels.

Not sure why he brought Yoda Jr. back there at all, then. I guess he was unduly optimistic that Werner Herzog was a good man.

That's like saying you're not sure why Vader brought Luke to the Emperor, lol. He did it because it was his job, then later regretted it and took action to make things right. I'm not sure why that's a difficult concept to grasp. :)

Apologies if this has been discussed previously, but does anyone think the female leader of the Mandalorians has Force powers? I rewatched Ep. 3 last night and something was holding back Mando and Heavy Infantry Mando when they went to attack each other with their knives. I suppose it could have been force fields integral to their armors, but it didn't seem so.

Aren't you forgetting Krennic? But besides Krennic & Tarkin, no one else is really memorable...

Poor Krennic always behind the 8 ball.

Naaah. IMO Mando was TORN APART; decades of harsh training and the iron-hard CODE of the fierce bounty hunter melted like a 3-year old Popsicle from the back of the freezer by the FORCE of irresistable soulful eyes and overwhelming cuteness. Mando didn't know it, but he was already gone the moment the cradle hood opened.
He fought hard, I'll give him that. (Thought Mando would cave at the pleading little squeak as baby was lead off, and that last look, and slaughter all.:horror)

But no honorable man would have been proof against the memory of tiny green hands, holding the 'wee ball. (It's exactly like when I was in the pet store several years ago *just looking at shelter cats* and a tiny paw patted my shoulder through a cage - when I brought the new kitten to the vet, he told the kitten "Good job, buddy":lol. Yes, he is now grown and happy (I think - he likes to eat grass and throw up later)) Point bein' I get Mando, totally.:cool:

Coffee beans topped off with Snapple. Even the kitten was named Java:cool:

I think Baby called them. 'Coz his eyes are open a bit when Mando starts shooting soldiers but later they close right before the other Mandalorians show up, then he opens them and looks happy. It's cool audience isn't banged in the head with use of Force.

Where does he get those wonderful words

3AE9BBAF-036E-47ED-AD74-9F5C92F7E976.jpeg

That's like saying you're not sure why Vader brought Luke to the Emperor, lol. He did it because it was his job, then later regretted it and took action to make things right. I'm not sure why that's a difficult concept to grasp. :)

So you think this show will need a fully villainous Mandalorian?

Apologies if this has been discussed previously, but does anyone think the female leader of the Mandalorians has Force powers? I rewatched Ep. 3 last night and something was holding back Mando and Heavy Infantry Mando when they went to attack each other with their knives. I suppose it could have been force fields integral to their armors, but it didn't seem so.

Great observation it could be interpreted that way.

She continued on with her business when they started fighting but eventually defended Mando with a lecture.

They did stop with her words though which I thought showed their respect for her but yes it could’ve also been not just her words but also the force.

That being said I don’t think so lol

Her helmet question to Mando will obviously come into play later as seen in the trailer.

Great observation it could be interpreted that way.

She continued on with her business when they started fighting but eventually defended Mando with a lecture.

They did stop with her words though which I thought showed their respect for her but yes it could?ve also been not just her words but also the force.

That being said I don?t think so lol

Her helmet question to Mando will obviously come into play later as seen in the trailer.

Yes, just read up a bit on Mandalorian ideals and using the Force doesn't seem to fit "The Way". But it seemed like more than her words were at play there. Maybe I should watch it again (not that I wasn't going to regardless). :lol

Does anyone think we'll get the origin of baby Yoda? Personally I think I'd prefer not, and keep it a mystery. But if we had to speculate, is it possible that he's somehow a direct clone of Yoda and aging naturally?

"This Is The Way"
We have some great catch phrases from the OT, I would say none from the sequels ( so far ), and this show drops this mantra. which is being quoted all over the web.
Awesome way to establish a moral code of unity and agreement, sort of a vocal handshake.
Very powerful, and I love it.

"This Is The Way"
We have some great catch phrases from the OT, I would say none from the sequels ( so far ), and this show drops this mantra. which is being quoted all over the web.
Awesome way to establish a moral code of unity and agreement, sort of a vocal handshake.
Very powerful, and I love it.

Yes it is very cool. Faverau must have sat down and thought really long and hard about all the little things to make something good, great.

"I have spoken"

:lol

Well the ST did have "let the past die" and "that's how we win, by saving what we love," lol.

But yeah two great catchphrases already from Mando.

And yeah jye now I can't help but hope that Fett is somehow waiting in the wings to become the show's supervillain.

Holy crap now I wonder if we'll finally see another practical Hutt at some point. :thud:

Well the ST did have "let the past die" and "that's how we win, by saving what we love," lol.

And yeah jye now I can't help but hope that Fett is somehow waiting in the wings to become the show's supervillain.

Holy crap now I wonder if we'll finally see another practical Hutt at some point. :thud:

Geez dude don?t give me hope like that lol

Don?t get me wrong i?m loving Mando but an evil bastard Fett would be super sweet as a counterbalance.

I?m almost certain CERTAIN that we?ll now see Maul pulling the strings with his crime syndicate and maybe Fett working alongside him maybe with a Hutt thrown into the mix gulp.

I?m super giddy over PT elements being elevated in quality.

Look no matter what we?re getting either Maul, Obi, Fett or Hutt.

Something is waiting in the wings.

They got **** to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget Leia's "I'm Mary Poppins y'all". Oh, wait....

:lol Buffinator.

And jye I believe that the Rebels show had Obi-Wan killing Maul on Tatooine prior to ANH so he can't be on Mando.

But yeah PT elements shown through the OT/Mando lense is freaking awesome and way more exciting than I would have previously imagined. :rock

Episode 1 I thought he he refused the droid speeder for practical reasons and now I see it's simply because he hates them. It must have pissed him off to have to temporarily ally with IG-11.

And jye I believe that the Rebels show had Obi-Wan killing Maul on Tatooine prior to ANH so he can't be on Mando.

But in Star Wars ... The Dead Don?t Die ... oh sorry, wrong movie.

But that was a good final duel they had.

But yeah PT elements shown through the OT/Mando lense is freaking awesome and way more exciting than I would have previously imagined. :rock

Episode 1 I thought he he refused the droid speeder for practical reasons and now I see it's simply because he hates them. It must have pissed him off to have to temporarily ally with IG-11.

Oh ok that?s fine he would?ve been old anyways lol

Back