The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, normally
Spoiler Spoiler:

I also forgot to mention how much I liked seeing that one character's species getting BBQ-ed on the spit in the first episode. I thought that was just a way cooler, more subtle and laid back way to do fan service than shoving Walrus Man in a scene in Rogue One.

Favreau and Filoni showing Kennedy how it’s done.
Awesome episodes so far, classic Star Wars feel.
I have spoken.

Pedro revealed the proper name of his character in an interview:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I have spoken....again.

See who might've been hiding in the darkness of Chapter 1?

Spoiler Spoiler:

That famous line from “Empire” of “No disintegrations..” certainly got put into graphic clarification in the second episode.

The board was down for a day or two and I automatically assumed it's cause we're all finally in agreement about something that we all love and it crashed the servers.

What I loved most about the second episode is
Spoiler Spoiler:

Isn't it amazing that a character who essentially has no face is exponentially more human and relatable and even EMOTIVE than that plank of wood Mary Sue? Hell, make that Rey, Finn, and Poe COMBINED....just in the hour we've seen so far.

Quite ****ing true.

And vibro blades that actually vibrate!! How fun!

That famous line from ?Empire? of ?No disintegrations..? certainly got put into graphic clarification in the second episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

How was everyones vacation lol

Anyways....

Mandalorian.

First episode was ok to good, not great.

He was absolutely emasculated on that stupid looking horrible AOTC cgi looking goofy pony....ughh.

He had a tad too much dialogue with IG-11 during the climax which is ironic considering it was just established in the very same episode just 20 minutes earlier that he hated droids so it made zero sense.

Nonetheless it was still ok to good.

Now my thoughts on episode 2.

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS THE BEST SW I HAVE SEEN SINCE THE 3rd ACT OF ROGUE ONE!

Gents....SERIOUSLY episode 2 is the REAL DEAL!

It went from episode one being just Ok to Good to freaking mind blowing amazing in just a one episode jump!

My jaw was on the freaking ground during episode 2.

Things happened that i?ve only read or dreamed about happening.

Truly special episode. Spectacular organic SW humor none of that silly forced PT garbage.

Left Filoni?s episode in the dust sorry Filoni fans.

If it keeps going at episode 2 quality we are talking ANH/ESB LEVELS OF GREATNESS HERE episode 2 certainly was that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Favreau and Filoni showing Kennedy how it?s done.
Awesome episodes so far, classic Star Wars feel.
I have spoken.

Kennedy needs to go. And like yesterday.

My only complaint with the Mandalorian is the super short run time. That said, ep 2 was sweet, and love the Jawa-centric ep. Love these guys......and this is how you do fan service. Incorporate it into the episode, instead of winking and the camera every other time

Honestly, **** the Rise of Skywalker. Star Wars' future looks bright on Disney Plus

Mandalorian is great. And I have spoken

PS Baby Yoda is amazing. Love the lil guy!

Jye speaks truth. Nearly exactly what I thought so far. I just wish the episodes were at least 45 minutes each but left wanting more is better than ?I can?t stand to watch another second? I guess.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Jye speaks truth. Nearly exactly what I thought so far. I just wish the episodes were at least 45 minutes each but left wanting more is better than ?I can?t stand to watch another second? I guess.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can?t believe they reinvented one of the primary characters and (so far) it worked!

I also want one lol

My wife can?t stop with the awwwwwwww lol

Yes wanting more is better than wishing it was over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back