1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised this figure didn?t sell out sooner and that the Beskar is still available. Mando is THE hottest product right now for HT, probably surpassing Anything MCU, IronMan and other SW figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there is the Covid factor and rising prices. Less disposable income. In the good 'ol days (not long ago) when figs were 200-220$ I probably would have already PO'd Heavy Gunner and thrown in the Incinerator Trooper besides.

Now it's winnowing the list. I probably would have passed on the Scout Speeder set except SSC had a long PO for that one. So far talked myself out of the 1/4 Mando.
I'd like to pick up the HT Jawa but IMO the price is ridiculous for that set.:pfft:

and now they are sticking it to you and not letting you use rewards.
way to go SSC ..��

Guess I had better spend the rewards I have before they dump the program altogether.

Wow, you really can't use RP's on this!! I had to check... :lol Wonder if it's a mistake.

If not, that's messed up. But you also couldn't use that last $25 or $20 off coupon they had that was supposed to be on anything on him either.

Pretty soon they'll limit how many RP's you can use on a single item... "NO FREE FIGURE FOR YOU!!" :pfft: :(

I?d rather them not give out free rewards codes anymore just to get the rewards program back to the way it was.

and now they are sticking it to you and not letting you use rewards.
way to go SSC ..��

Don't agree with them doing that but It was available for a long time and people have give postive reviews for awhile so If someone REALLY wanted it they would not have waited to the last second.

Don't agree with them doing that but It was available for a long time and people have give postive reviews for awhile so If someone REALLY wanted it they would not have waited to the last second.

I agree with this sentiment 100%, but its also kinda weird that lately we've been getting into "pray I do not alter it any further" territory :lol

Only thing I want from this release is the base with the Stormtrooper helmets on a spike tbh. :lol

Anyone know of any websites selling that on it's own?

Toy Anxiety might part him out again if they have any left.

I never use diorama stands, but I'll use this one. I wonder if there's enough space for Grogu.

SOLD OUT.....................

Not surprised in the least.

I've posted in this very thread that this figure would be a grail and to jump on it while it was still available. I even picked it as my "Figure of the Year".

I was sure TexasFinest's video would have pushed people over the edge and have them order one!

ef340d1d9aa6d206d497b05043cc5609.jpg

He?s here!!

He looks really cool but I've only got space for 1 Mando and I decided months ago the deluxe beskar version with Grogu is the superior representation of the character (imo) but congrats to those who got this.

Back