1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who thinks they will reissue?

Eventually it will im sure.
Because he will never go back to that original look.
And I think when seasons on (whoever long this show goes) that original look of Mando we were all introduced to in the promo stills and show will be very nostalgic and iconic and have the effect of the first time we see this amazing character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. That's crazy that the waitlist is already filled! I think that has to be one of the fastest times that has happened.

Now to sit back and watch the price soar. I feel bad for anyone who waited too long. Usually that's me.. :lol

So glad I got this, as I was originally gonna just get the Beskar version. This has to be one of my favorite figures. In hand it is glorious. :)

Wow. That's crazy that the waitlist is already filled! I think that has to be one of the fastest times that has happened.

Now to sit back and watch the price soar. I feel bad for anyone who waited too long. Usually that's me.. :lol

So glad I got this, as I was originally gonna just get the Beskar version. This has to be one of my favorite figures. In hand it is glorious. :)

Completely agree. And I paid enough backtracking with MCU figs - Winter Soldier, Vision, Ultron Cap $$$:crying
Code:

I have my limits for past figs re price tho, so snooze and lose. A lot of folks understandably were waiting on the Beskar, but 1) this is a stunning fig and 2) as origins go, this was an amazing introduction of a new character into SW.

AND he's gonna look great with the Beskar version.

At some point they put up the "one per person" message but for the hoarders/flippers he's gone from SSC.

Folks had well over a year to get an order in on this. The sellout and price spike was extremely predictable, especially after the success of season two. If you didn't buy it you either don't want it, don't have the money, or don't understand this hobby at all. It's crazy that the second something sells out people immediately call for a reissue despite having every opportunity to purchase like everyone else :slap

Folks had well over a year to get an order in on this. The sellout and price spike was extremely predictable, especially after the success of season two. If you didn't buy it you either don't want it, don't have the money, or don't understand this hobby at all. It's crazy that the second something sells out people immediately call for a reissue despite having every opportunity to purchase like everyone else :slap

Yep, I ordered pretty early and got a second after the first ones shipped. But - word of mouth spread on the figure excellence. Am sure there are some impulse buyers who will try to resell.

Personally don't think they will re-issue - IMO they did too good a job, not much point.

I originally wasn't even gonna get this, as I felt I only needed 1 Mando in the collection. But after seeing the in hand photos I liked the original look more and more and decided the initial look will always be the most iconic version to me. Plus I got it for a great price. I was almost tempted to buy a 2nd one to hold on to cause I just knew once this was gone it was gonna skyrocket. But I personally don't like doing that. As myself and others said, there is no reason for HT to revisit this. This is most likely the only version of this look we'll get.

But, I can see myself being on the other side with the Beskar version.. :lol I really could care less to have a Grogu in the collection. I just want a complete Beskar armored Mando with spear and Darksaber. I don't care about an unmasked head either as I would never display it. I'll hold out as long as I can for a season 2 version before the current Beskar version is gone.

Plus, who knows what he will look like in future seasons. At some point he may even paint his Beskar armor, and that may look even cooler than just plain silver. For sure after the success of the show and merchandise they will keep changing things up so they can keep releasing new and different versions of this guy. Mando is currently the Star Wars cash cow..

Who thinks they will reissue?

I doubt it, this wasn't a low production run like Mudtrooper. When Mudtrooper sold out before shipping, it kicked me into gear and I ordered this from Sideshow. I had figured it might get low, but by the time they were producing this they knew how huge Mando would be. It had been in stock at Sideshow for months.

Question, will sideshow have any parts available for exchanges?

I doubt they'll have the extra parts for long. I ordered from them and had some paint splotches on my rifle and they sent me another one, glad I got it early.

Let the panic begin...:panic: :panic: :panic:

Next comes the complaints about the climbing prices. This is a great figure that will probably only get more desirable in the future as the first and very unique look for Mando.

But but scalpers man. No mind it was on PO for a year and they made a bunch. I demand a re-release!!! New collectors!!!

Re-release granted because 100 people liked a re-release "this" post on FB - figure then becomes a peg warmer like Homemade Suit Spider-Man.

Meanwhile little Jimmy who bit the bullet and paid aftermarket prices which are set by the consumer - gets burned.

I personally want a 1966 SHELBY COBRA 427 "SUPER SNAKE" for retail.

Surprised this figure didn?t sell out sooner and that the Beskar is still available. Mando is THE hottest product right now for HT, probably surpassing Anything MCU, IronMan and other SW figures.

My favorite version of Din Djarin. Still waiting on the deluxe version, but have always been drawn towards his initial appearance... more lived-in/used-universe look.

ActionStumpShot.jpg

Back