1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What makes people think it's going to waitlist soon? Product page doesn't say limited quantity remaining.

If you add to cart it gives you a time limit now. That's a sign a figure is in lower stock, so it's reserving the one in your cart for you. I'm not sure if they do the low stock thing anymore, it's at least much closer to being actually sold out than this notice.

Get on this figure guys!
There will be only the one OG Mando. Assuming it will be reissued some day as is the trend. But not for a long long while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you add to cart it gives you a time limit now. That's a sign a figure is in lower stock, so it's reserving the one in your cart for you. I'm not sure if they do the low stock thing anymore, it's at least much closer to being actually sold out than this notice.

Yeah typically there is still a low stock remaining that pops up, but the last few have sold so quickly I think they've just been putting it to waitlist and converting from there instead.

I got mine a couple days ago. LOVE IT. I wasn't expecting it to look as good as it does. Easily top 5 in my collection.

Delivered today[emoji869][emoji869]
This would have been my pick for FOTY if he turned up last year!
Basic pose for now but I can see so much potential for a myriad of cool poses
9ddb73c5b9444424d8a86f2a265a364c.jpg
a64682388b99d25d21c8645c020f4b31.jpg
b1bd2e60623b93688973aae39284646c.jpg
6316aac247eddfddb42201de044358b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just got my notice from sideshow that my deluxe beskar is shipping Friday [emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let the panic begin...:panic: :panic: :panic:

Next comes the complaints about the climbing prices. This is a great figure that will probably only get more desirable in the future as the first and very unique look for Mando.

I'm gonna be rich! I can sell one of mine for a ridiculously bloated price...

No I won't. Luv this fig. Outside of Iron Man, War Machine, and IW Bucky think it's the only fig I have that was so striking out of the box. U don't even need to pose him.

Delivered today
This would have been my pick for FOTY if he turned up last year!
Basic pose for now but I can see so much potential for a myriad of cool poses

Great pics! Waiting on Beskar Mando and IG-11 to go with now...

Back