1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made some new hands for Mando and some new bandoliers for the old Hasbro IG-88 to make it look like IG-11...

Not entirely accurate but will do as a place holder till the HT version arrives:)

DSC_0025.JPG

Have the Beskar version on order, but got this as a gift from my fam!! Will prolly remove the fatsuit later, but super stoked on it :D
image0 (1).jpg
image0.jpg

Thanks guys...The hands are from the old Medicom Darth maul. You might find something similar at Toy anxiety, Monkey depot or BlackOps toys

Awesome, thanks. Been lookin lately for some gloved hands that will work. Just need to score some extra Mando hands to remove the hand guards

Have the Beskar version on order, but got this as a gift from my fam!! Will prolly remove the fatsuit later, but super stoked on it :D
View attachment 501280
View attachment 501281

Great display! Just FYI if you want to make the rifle a little cleaner, it is possible to remove the strap, but in only one position. There's a little plastic 'key' on the peg to keep it in there. So just turn it and try to remove slowly and see when it comes out.

Nice shots everyone.
Love the modded Hasbro IG, Matrix. I have a feeling your bandoliers are way better than the ones HT will be including.

?Egg-hunters.?

787EC320-D9E9-4A1F-B9C5-9EF922380D52.jpeg

A3C0B34F-14ED-497C-9758-428D3EF295BA.jpeg

Great display! Just FYI if you want to make the rifle a little cleaner, it is possible to remove the strap, but in only one position. There's a little plastic 'key' on the peg to keep it in there. So just turn it and try to remove slowly and see when it comes out.

Good tip! I'll have to try that out, thank you!

Mine is out for delivery today with Auspost from Sugo toys!!!!
Cannot wait to add a new Mandalorian to my shelf!!
Possibly my last Hot toys for this year.
Have the Kenner fever burning in me again too..

Well I pulled the trigger today on this mando. I have the deluxe beskar on order from sideshow but so many awesome shots of this version I pulled the trigger. Had a gift card so got it for $180 shipped from sideshow.

Mine is out for delivery today with Auspost from Sugo toys!!!!
Cannot wait to add a new Mandalorian to my shelf!!
Possibly my last Hot toys for this year.
Have the Kenner fever burning in me again too..

Congrats on getting him. I'm still waiting on an email from PopCultcha. It would be so great to get him before the end of the year.:impatient:

Back