1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
981c28839a8977bf0a498b84eb14f890.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, that is fantastic! What?s the recipe for that bad boy? I?m currently repainting a crappy rubies costume helmet to this new clean look and would love to take a stab at a figure as well! I heard the pleated fabric from Darth maul. I?ve got a spare Mando I can use for the under suit and hands... thinking of giving it a try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can not wait to get this guy in. Was not going to get him originally as I have the beskar on pre order but all the shots people are posting I had to pull the trigger. And had a gift card so ended up getting him $180 shipped so not bad.

Darn it now I can’t even look at ESB Boba on my shelf without wanting a Mando post ROTJ version.

Got a new long rifle thanks to Sideshow. Seems like the peg that broke on the old long rifle was not as long as the new one, so this one fits better.
e8bd6cb81fddabca15caa5f3bf4bbbdd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

20201216_223958.jpg

Finally got to open Djarin tonight!!!
Woah boy!!!
Beautiful piece of magic right here!!
Well done Hot toys!!
(Now give me Armourer and Bo Katan!!

Attachments

• 20201216_220147.jpg
    20201216_220147.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 181
Finally got to open Djarin tonight!!!
Woah boy!!!
Beautiful piece of magic right here!!
Well done Hot toys!!
(Now give me Armourer and Bo Katan!!

Congrats to all getting this one in.:):clap

All I know is, I didn't PLAN to own 2, and don't duplicate a figure very often. But this one is - just one of HT's good ones.

The Beskar version may be as good, except am still kinda annoyed HT didn't go out for a true shine finish. May be my first repaint, down the road.:dunno

Finally opened my Mando figure up and can't decide on a pose. Too many good ones to do.

What a fantastic figure straight out of the box. I have no intention of removing the fat suit, as I think it looks fine but can understand the posing limitations imposed.

Here's a quick pic with the Hallmark Grogu but not the final setup:

Mando S-1 w child 1.jpg

Fabulous photos everybody! :clap

I guess browsing through this thread was contagious, I decided to pick up this Mandalorian! It looks pretty bada$$ plus the overall character design is intriguing to me. On a related note I haven't even seen the show :chase

Back