1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fabulous photos everybody! :clap

I guess browsing through this thread was contagious, I decided to pick up this Mandalorian! It looks pretty bada$$ plus the overall character design is intriguing to me. On a related note I haven't even seen the show :chase

It's just a little almost unkown show with zero budget and a bunch of B list actors and directors. It will probably be forgotten about in a week. I only watch each episode two or three times to remind myself how truly horrible it is. So you are not missing much lol

Fabulous photos everybody! :clap

I guess browsing through this thread was contagious, I decided to pick up this Mandalorian! It looks pretty bada$$ plus the overall character design is intriguing to me. On a related note I haven't even seen the show :chase

It's a great fig of a great character. It was something unboxing a fig that looks so good out of the box. And my bro was waiting for all the episodes so he could binge, so he hasn't seen it either. He'd better hurry in case I slip and spoil it. :monkey3

It's just a little almost unkown show with zero budget and a bunch of B list actors and directors. It will probably be forgotten about in a week. I only watch each episode two or three times to remind myself how truly horrible it is. So you are not missing much lol

This has to be a joke !!!

:lol :lol Lol I wish I was joking! Though, I may eventually do. I still have the OT on my to-watch list, and may subsequently add TM.

It's a great fig of a great character. It was something unboxing a fig that looks so good out of the box. And my bro was waiting for all the episodes so he could binge, so he hasn't seen it either. He'd better hurry in case I slip and spoil it. :monkey3

Yeah seeing this Mando as a figure in itself without context, it's pretty cool IMO and it has a friggin' awesome aesthetic.

:lol :lol Lol I wish I was joking! Though, I may eventually do. I still have the OT on my to-watch list, and may subsequently add TM.

Yeah seeing this Mando as a figure in itself without context, it's pretty cool IMO and it has a friggin' awesome aesthetic.

It does, for sure. Favreau & co. must've worked real hard on this one. Still remember the first image I saw:

Mando_season_opt.jpg

For me, completely striking. Dunno what I was expecting, but this was GOOD.:clap

The fig has equal presence.:love

It does, for sure. Favreau & co. must've worked real hard on this one. Still remember the first image I saw:

View attachment 501806

For me, completely striking. Dunno what I was expecting, but this was GOOD.:clap

The fig has equal presence.:love

Yep, same first image I saw at first too and thought it looked amazing. I preordered the Hot Toys figure on day 1 having no idea what the show would be but knew I loved this design and I just had a feeling this show would be something special.

So glad that I picked up this figure, even with having pre-ordered the Baskar version first. The figure is one of my favorites in the SW collection.

Yeah, and unlike the Beskar version, I'm not contemplating my first repaint. Which could be a disaster.

But one thing that struck me Season 2 was the finish on the Beskar - deep, rich, like an expensive car with layers of polish. I want that.
And the only way to get it is putting the work in.

Since HT cheaped out and/or pulled a Bucky when u had to wait until the next version to get the shiny arm.

I gots to have them all.

Ps:
Sorry for ripping on the IM people all these years not that I think this will ever reach that madness.

I mean, I will not be buying a tea cup version or anything not seen on my 19" B&W 8K monitor.

I like this and Beskar armor. But for me, this looks more Star Wars, than the other.

Really like this figure. One of the tops of the year.

Is a shame HT didn't include the Child in the OG version, though.

Not for Hallmark co. Baby Yoda would sell well, but they were probably baffled by the sudden spike in Child ornament orders.:lol

Got the OG Mando from my wife for XMas. Big surprise for me actually. Kinda wanted the Beskar Version instead but I think I?ll enjoy this one.

So from Mando getting the Scout troopers with Bike and maybe eventually Season 2 Mando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice poses!

This figure continues to impress.

I feel that once it eventually sells out, it's going to skyrocket in value.

True. Haven't been able to persuade myself to put in cabinet yet. I like looking at mine close by for now.

I've got a few nits like not having a set of open hands and the knife, but HT did an outstanding job. This fig is always gonna evoke the BADASSERY
of the world's introduction to this character, for me.

mandalorian_poster_season1_small.jpg

Plus he's great out of the box. Am sure I will enjoy the Beskar version, except the paint I would have wanted is only
on the custom jobs. Hard to say without having in hand:dunno. But it doesn't look like HT fell over themselves with a true
metallic finish, like IW Bucky's arm has.

10/10!!!

Such an amazing piece. Amazing quality, feels premium. Definitely one of my favourite figures all time.

Tried to replicate the season 2 poster pose.

bcc43ed6dfe89ebeb1bcab854bbba71e.jpg

79173f89df2c168e29937aa16fc88e1f.jpg

0924d92ac7d22e721558cf19ff6c0530.jpg

1e05a6d43845c1c991f0e60821dedbe5.jpg

7405c74894e18acd587ed5a88ce96c0d.jpg

e538ec7ceaa90f4d226f3fb3d29eea6c.jpg

Nice pics! Really looking forward to having him in hand.
If I could offer a suggestion- try switching to portrait mode on your phone for taking photos - see if you like the results[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice pics! Really looking forward to having him in hand.
If I could offer a suggestion- try switching to portrait mode on your phone for taking photos - see if you like the results[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks!
I will try it out and maybe post some more pics.

You will really like him. I actually was going to get the DLX Full Beskar instead but my wife got me the OG Mando for XMas. I really really like it. So solid, everything on it feels really quality. And it poses up so well.

Back