1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sassafras, what base are you using here?

HASBRO Black Series Rey centerpiece with the top piece pulled off so it's flatter, then slapped on some fake "play dirt".

Picked up the bases when they were going for cheap at Amazon, just to recreate a bit of Nevarro:cool:

It's really cool to see the great reaction and enthusiasm that this figure is getting. The shots pouring in are amazing!

20201101_163739.jpg

I'm really enjoying it too and I haven't even had the time to really work with it yet.
Keep the great shots coming!

I was going to sell mine, but it is just an awesome figure. I have to keep it. I?m lukewarm on the show itself, but this will be a great representation if it?s the only mandalorian I buy. The pics convinced me. Thanks enablers...

Excellent pic, JB.

Thanks! He's a great subject for the camera as the many cool pictures in here are showing.
I know folks are chomping at the bit for the beskar version, but I'm really enjoying what folks are doing with this one...at least for a while longer. It deserves the spotlight.

20201103_102843.jpg

Damn, this is a home-run isn't it? There's just not a bad picture of this guy.

I think this would be more sought after if there weren't so many other versions on the horizon.

Back