1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the neck was 2mm shorter, people would have been complaining about no neck.

For anyone who ordered the later batch from Toys Buying Agent I've just been told it's ready to ship very soon.

While I'm waiting for Mando to arrive, I did some MODs and repaints to Baby Yoda. You guys are taking some really great pic and poses, cant wait for mine to get here.

1.jpg
2.jpg

What did you guys use for the baby Yoda ornament mods? Like the clear pole and the base?

What did you guys use for the baby Yoda ornament mods? Like the clear pole and the base?

I cut the metal hanger off the top of it and drill a 1/4? hole in the bottom for the 1/4 acrylic rod bought on Amazon. The stand is something I make.

Did you lower the head? If so can you share how?

Just posed to have it tilted slightly downward and angled to look to one side. There?s a lot of movement and range of motion in the neck joint, so you just have it play with it. I also have the shoulders pushed a little higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics and poses! The body language you?ve captured is amazing. Those hands look terrific as well. Man, HT should have included relaxed hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aye!!!!
The Tusken pics look ***ing AMAZING!!
Kudos for that.
HT should be onto Tuskens as part of their Season 2 reveals of the Mando series.
We already have Mando and swoop bike.Now how about a Tusken!!!

Nice work on the hands. Did you sculpt those or bend the originals?

The original hands are pieced together and would have just came apart in two. I just took the armor off some parted out hands and stuck them on a repainted set.

Some of the best pics yet there from RogueRunner. Simplicity seems the best way to go with this one, no need for huge action poses, the figure speaks for itself.

Back