1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried any body swaps, outside of tbrisko? I'm tempted to try the M33 swap once I get mine... which probably won't for a while since BBTS seems to get their Hot Toys in much later than everyone else.

Has anyone tried any body swaps, outside of tbrisko? I'm tempted to try the M33 swap once I get mine... which probably won't for a while since BBTS seems to get their Hot Toys in much later than everyone else.

My HT Mando is my pile of loot at BBTS along with Leia and Wicket. Waiting to see if IG-11 comes out soon or not.

4b0981505d6fa835ac1563c05c4baee7.png

806ed323ecf9558853b95b500ca49077.png

I know they won't, but I hope they offer that bike for sale separately.

However if I'm honest, I'd way prefer the second bike in S2E1 !!

I just hope they do a S2 Mando with all the gadgets in S2 at the end of the season. Really running out of space lol.

Does the child look like the same from the Beskar Mando figure?

I held off the speeder bike cause I have the ROTJ version, but I'd consider buying Mando's. The speeder's are great for display, really don't take up too much room, and can still have a couple figures in front or one riding etc.

picked mine up recently and followed suit with the fat suit removal, same as it did on the Boba Fett, completely transformed the figure!

I did pad up his legs a little bit to help fill in the outfit, really happy with the look now. Hot toys best figure in a long time

eilWtyB.jpg

K7FhtfF.jpg

PVEIQGZ.jpg

Damn. Never seen the show, and I really don’t give a crap about Star Wars, but this figure looks awesome. May have to get it as a Christmas present (if it doesn’t sell out before then).

Found Mando at a LCS but for 295.00[emoji30]. I want to support locally but they make it impossible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Found Mando at a LCS but for 295.00[emoji30]. I want to support locally but they make it impossible.

Tbh you'd pay $282ish through SS with shipping and taxes so you're paying a mild local premium to get it now. Crazy either way, but it's something.

Tbh you'd pay $282ish through SS with shipping and taxes so you're paying a mild local premium to get it now. Crazy either way, but it's something.
I suppose you're right. The mark up may not be as outrageous as I thought but the sales tax will push it over 3 bills. I better stop looking at everyone's pics now.

Went ahead and cut the shoulders of the fatsuit and left the sleeves (I cut one of them to allow the elbow to move better but instantly regret it) It does open up movement there now. Also the right shoulder on mine is stiff as many mentioned. I think switching the body out to a Phicen M33 would work well as it will fill the clothes in but overall I do think just modding the fatsuit a bit is better then removing it completely.

Back