1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine from Sideshow yesterday. One small problem is of the boots won't stay attached to the leg. I tried the good boot on both legs no problem so there must be a connection issue with the boot itself.

Anyone else facing this issue? If I have Mando on the stand the issue isn't really noticeable. Still I paid $250 its a bit disappointing.

I received mine from Sideshow yesterday. One small problem is of the boots won't stay attached to the leg. I tried the good boot on both legs no problem so there must be a connection issue with the boot itself.

Anyone else facing this issue? If I have Mando on the stand the issue isn't really noticeable. Still I paid $250 its a bit disappointing.

Bummer. Can u exchange? No issues on mine. Luv this fig just needs Baby. And Cara.:cool:

mando4.jpg

Contact Sideshow. They will probably ask you to make a video of the issue with your phone and most likely they will replace it.

Question I have a mando on preorder with sideshow do I have to pay it off before I get a notice from them? Or will they send an email stating that it’s arrived?

Question I have a mando on preorder with sideshow do I have to pay it off before I get a notice from them? Or will they send an email stating that it’s arrived?

They send you an email saying they are charging you on such and such date when it’s expected to arrive.

Speaking of which, they are sure dragging their feet on this one. I thought I’d have gotten a notice a week or so ago.

Same thing w mine

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

are you saying that the shin part slides on the pant leg?

mine does the too but only on the non non ammo one

also both of his forearm pieces do the same.

is this not supposed to happen?

They send you an email saying they are charging you on such and such date when it?s expected to arrive.

Speaking of which, they are sure dragging their feet on this one. I thought I?d have gotten a notice a week or so ago.

Agreed. I was hoping to have this by the time Season 2 premieres, but I?m not so sure anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing w mine

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Was it so right from the beginning or afyer you take out the foot? I mean is it a recognizable thing right out of the box or should the foot be removed and reinsert to check this?

My local shop who's a SS retailer just got their stock in. I'm gonna go pick one up later. FINALLY!

No notice yet from ss and it has me leaning towards canceling. Too many others coming out and the dx beskar version may be enough for me. I am trying to talk myself out of this but all of you enablers aren?t helping, lol.

No notice yet from ss and it has me leaning towards canceling. Too many others coming out and the dx beskar version may be enough for me. I am trying to talk myself out of this but all of you enablers aren?t helping, lol.

Then you are lost....:wink1:

HotToysMandoSSCJawa.jpg

Srsly tho if I could get only one Mando it'd be the beskar dx, who can say if HT will fully load future releases with as much as the beskar version. Also if u can have only one it's a nice point in Din D'jarin's arc.

BTW this version looks great with SSC Obi-Wan, tho the only way any meeting like that would happen if Mando runs into a force ghost. :cool:
Can't wait for the "weatherbeaten Luke" version released as part of the grand finale.:lol:monkey3

Then you are lost....:wink1:

View attachment 497178

Srsly tho if I could get only one Mando it'd be the beskar dx, who can say if HT will fully load future releases with as much as the beskar version. Also if u can have only one it's a nice point in Din D'jarin's arc.

BTW this version looks great with SSC Obi-Wan, tho the only way any meeting like that would happen if Mando runs into a force ghost. :cool:
Can't wait for the "weatherbeaten Luke" version released as part of the grand finale.:lol:monkey3

See? Enablers...

Back