1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That paint job is amazing.

Great custom.:clap:clap:clap

Great pics from all:clap:clap:clap. Trying not to think about mine which isn't due till Thur.:impatient:

My brothers Mando is supposed to be here by tonight.
The tracking info hasn?t updated though.
It still says it left CA.
I?m a little worried.

Who's the shipper? I just had a poly bounce from a day late to back to tomorrow (UPS).

My brothers Mando is supposed to be here by tonight.
The tracking info hasn?t updated though.
It still says it left CA.
I?m a little worried.

Whos the shipper? Mine was expected Friday didn't show and no tracking updates then rescheduled for today , no tracking updates but was delievered this morning.

The shipper is UPS.
Got a late update that’s NEVER happened to any package from Sideshow.
Instead of going to Boston it’s in Nashua NH now.
Still says out for delivery today though.

Just another Mando Monday....

Unfortunately he has to wait a few days for deboxing, but what a magnificent figure. I'm impressed.

20201005_221718monday.jpg

Just got mine in yesterday! The Hallmark Child ornament is pretty damn close to 1/6 scale. Makes for a nice stand-in until the Beskar version hits.

[]

Thanx for the post re the ornament - ordered. Looks good enough to me. Now UPS needs to come through this week:impatient:

Ordered an ornament as well, great stand in until the beskar version 9 months or so from now. Can always eventually retire it to the Christmas tree.

That ornament works great on display.

For those that might want one I’ll be making a desert style stand for Mando and the child in ornament form to fit on together. It will have a clear pole to support the child in hover mode.

Wow, that ornament works surprisingly well. With a repaint it could probably look as good as the HT version.

I was thinking a bit of wash on the robe - but yeah it looks pretty good. Now UPS is saying Mando will be in tomorrow; hope so!:pray:

After a long trip across the country and a short detour to New Hampshire
My brothers Mandalorian should be here by tonight.
Fingers crossed!
That?s a cool idea with the Leia/ Wicket Stormtrooper helmet. Might have to use that idea.
Still waiting on shipping for my Mando I ordered in August.

Rolled in a day early. May have to drill or work the stake holes some more, to get them flush.

Nevertheless, out-of-box BADASSERY:blissy

mando1a.jpg

No time to work with him yet, but IMO HT did good. PS Every cartridge is removeable. Thought HT might cheap out and make them molded, but nope.:clap
The supposedly baggy pants allow for some nice articulation. As good as all the vids and pics.

Back