1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone was curious what the direct costume differences were from Mando v1 to Mando v2...

Mando COMP -  orig v beskar 10-7-20.jpg

Mando original pic courtesy of Guillaume

This is the most satisfied I've been with a HT figure in some time.

IMG_5562.jpg

Edit: Tip (if this hasn't already been discovered): You can slot Mando's cloak/cape onto the pikes using the weathered holes in the cloak and get a fairly decent wind-blown effect.

This is the most satisfied I've been with a HT figure in some time.

Edit: Tip (if this hasn't already been discovered): You can slot Mando's cloak/cape onto the pikes using the weathered holes in the cloak and get a fairly decent wind-blown effect.

Yep. For me it's =IW Winter Soldier in quality. Same nits like I wish there were more accessories - in this case a flame effect - but IMO the head on a pike makes up for a lot.:cool:

Great details, feels weighty; mine came in perfect. PS. Great tip about the cape. :)

My brothers Mandalorian showed up finally after a unexpected trip to NH.
He’s so happy, he’s thinking about taking it to Maine with us and taking pics there.

Now that I look at it more it looks 3D printed. The Child's hands appear to still be unpainted.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

My brothers Mandalorian showed up finally after a unexpected trip to NH.
He?s so happy, he?s thinking about taking it to Maine with us and taking pics there.

He should. This fig absolutely deserves some outdoor shots. Din D'jarin, the wandering bounty hunter. If u can get some ocean scene shots u will be up on Season 2 *cough*.

Or at least wrapped in New England fog.

I just have one payment left to make on him and I got him. I do prefer the Beskar version and I did preorder the deluxe. So in the meantime I'll be happy with his first appearance armour.

I have to say, I have the v2 on PO... but the original looks better.

If you can find any way to justify the cash/space or whatever is holding you back...do it. Unless you don't like the character or show, I can't imagine anyone who collects SW stuff regretting this figure.

I originally had just the beskar reg. on PO because I was trying to limit myself to OT...ha!
Once the early release pics hit, I quickly jumped in and ordered this one because I knew I would regret it. Really looking forward to it so much, I ordered the Black Series versions....for my kids....yeeeahh.....for my kids. :)

I was planning on Deluxe (still might get it) but had to grab this. Just looks amazing overall, and I'm in the "helmet's a bit too small" camp.

Back