1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see remorse over passing on this, on your horizon: for now, it is a cloud the size of a man's hand - as they say. It will loom larger. :wink1:

As for HT Fett, imagine the Fett we'll be getting next year. YOU JUST KNOW we are going to get one for this show, and he WILL be epic. I wonder if they're going to go all Mythos-style on him.

I am frankly dreading the Premium format statues you know they are even now cooking up.

:lol:lol:lol

Stahp. That last shot of of Mando reaching with that little green hand reaching up. Friggin' Iron Studios will probably churn that scene out in quarter scale WITH some sort of inset LED so the light effect is just right. $$$$$

Or they'll do Mando on Blurg with switch outs $$$$$$:crying:crying:crying

:lol:lol:lol

Stahp. That last shot of of Mando reaching with that little green hand reaching up. Friggin' Iron Studios will probably churn that scene out in quarter scale WITH some sort of inset LED so the light effect is just right. $$$$$

Or they'll do Mando on Blurg with switch outs $$$$$$:crying:crying:crying

Mando on the blurg will be 1/3 scale with LEDs and they'll think of a way to throw some translucent resin on the base somewhere, and he'll be like $1800. Called it first!

Thank you for the suggestion. No one was getting back to me so i just assumed SS was the only option and PO'd one from there. This stuff with tax and title is getting expensive to say the least - i don't know how a lot of you guys can keep up. Thanks again, i will check this place out for possible future orders.:duff

You're welcome! Happy to help :)

Ughhhh, why does this one have to look so good? I already have the Deluxe Beskar one on PO, do I really want two versions of this guy? XD

EDIT: Turns out the answer was yes. Those damn pics sold me on it hard. Great.... ah well, September is looking to be a good month! 2099 and now Mando too

Ughhhh, why does this one have to look so good? I already have the Deluxe Beskar one on PO, do I really want two versions of this guy? XD

EDIT: Turns out the answer was yes. Those damn pics sold me on it hard. Great.... ah well, September is looking to be a good month! 2099 and now Mando too

This happened to me too [emoji2369][emoji21]

:lecture All the "I only want a Beskar Mando, you be fools getting this one" are changing their tune

:monkey3

ENABLERS!!!!!
Can?t one of you just say, this looks great, but I am going to save my money. This will be readily available for years to come?

But no, preordered, preordered from all of you.
My wife hates you and she doesn?t even know I am on this board.

For me, the show was ok. I am not sure why I didn?t love it. This figure is fire though....
Must resist
Stay tuned

:lecture All the "I only want a Beskar Mando, you be fools getting this one" are changing their tune

:monkey3
I PO'd about a month back, after POing Beskar. My logic was "Once Beskar hits, if I change my mind, I'll just sell it off. But if I wait, and it's long gone, and I want it, I'll regret it."

Gotta weigh the odds.

I PO'd about a month back, after POing Beskar. My logic was "Once Beskar hits, if I change my mind, I'll just sell it off. But if I wait, and it's long gone, and I want it, I'll regret it."

Gotta weigh the odds.

That's a solid way to go. Once this thing sells out, it'll skyrocket on the secondary market and I didn't want to find myself in the situation I was in with Civil War Falcon. He's on my shelf now...but at the cost of a couple of statues!

Photo by Mark Jolley‎.

117300647_3459293500748906_2292150508134476253_n.jpg

Gotta weigh the odds.
I think this is what I'm going to do too, Beskar Mando is still like over half a year away anyway, and I highly doubt this guy will be worthless by the time Beskar releases. Should very easily be able to break even at the least I think.

ENABLERS!!!!!
Cant one of you just say, this looks great, but I am going to save my money. This will be readily available for years to come?

But no, preordered, preordered from all of you.
My wife hates you and she doesnt even know I am on this board.

For me, the show was ok. I am not sure why I didnt love it. This figure is fire though....
Must resist
Stay tuned

Feel free to blame us; enablers are an evil bunch and we know it. :)

With HT, its really a mixed bag. It does seem that many figures hang around for a while.... but then you get that really interesting one that really sparks enthusiasm. If he sells out they may order more, a la Boba Fett and his various incarnations.... but there's never a guarantee, and with each re-release the price goes higher. Best to be safe, I say.

Photo by Mark Jolley‎.

A pic that pretty much pushed me into ordering another one. Tho it's other vids and just liking the details and colors on this one; even the stand.

Also the potential horror of the secondary market prices.

And finally, IMO figure when a trailer for season 2 drops, forget it, this fig will be gone. Could be wrong about that; but I've waited too long before (like with SW and BP #1 - in the end had to get SW from Popcultcha and the exchange rates weren't in my favor at the time.:crying:crying:crying)

That's a solid way to go. Once this thing sells out, it'll skyrocket on the secondary market and I didn't want to find myself in the situation I was in with Civil War Falcon. He's on my shelf now...but at the cost of a couple of statues!

Tho gotta admit CW Falcon is spectacular and who knows when there will be another with all the D+ show delays:( - anyway...

spent a while debating on ordering a second of Mando - and there's just too much I like about this fig. Awesome look and seems like HT put their backs into the details.

Oh my god.

Yeah this is his best look. I know why they changed it and will continue to do so, and i like the story line of that very much BUT - this is still his best look. I doubt it will ever be topped. He should have worn it at least a few more episodes - possibly most of the season. That damn Mud Horn.

Back