1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
05ed3d9b-65cc-4d0a-b07f-c16c8816b164.jpg

567453fd-238d-44b4-86f8-a34232cebd85.jpg

8c42fecf-db99-4bb7-be8c-55eca96b7be7.jpg

I think the just announced Hasbro 'Bounty Collection' child figures may work well with this guy if people are interested, supposed to be ~2" tall.

They are so cute I can just sense them Force sucking the money out of my wallet!

Disney is really going to clean up with all of the Child merchandise.

If I wasn't already, this show has completely got me. All the merch is fair game. I'll happily double dip on HT Mando. Just finished the most recent episode and I simply haven't been this enthralled with Star Wars since I was a kid. Feels good.

They are so cute I can just sense them Force sucking the money out of my wallet!

Disney is really going to clean up with all of the Child merchandise.

This show is complete and total lightning in a bottle for Disney. Whoever suggested Baby Y. for them should get an immediate raise.

With that said, its been years since I've seen any of the movies and so while we wait for new episodes, I'm going back and rewatching some of the past stuff to brush up. I have never actually seen Darth Maul onscreen, so I am trying to get through Phantom Menace.

You guys. Phantom Menace is UNWATCHABLE. I am still struggling through cause I do want to see Maul, who seems like my kind of guy. But OMG?!!! WHO GREENLIT THIS MOVIE its like watching a stock market chyron scroll by during a news broadcast.

I ******ING HATE JAR JAR BINKS I have been hearing about this character for *years* and lo! people were NOT EXAGGERATING

Looking forward to watching Mando ep 5 later on today <3

Yup - and worst of all they have legible dialogue :(

Didn't know that but truly unfortunate. I liked to think of them as genetically or chemically altered super-soldiers kinda like what the Nazi's were trying to achieve. Their voice being collateral damage.

With that said, its been years since I've seen any of the movies and so while we wait for new episodes, I'm going back and rewatching some of the past stuff to brush up. I have never actually seen Darth Maul onscreen, so I am trying to get through Phantom Menace.

You guys. Phantom Menace is UNWATCHABLE. I am still struggling through cause I do want to see Maul, who seems like my kind of guy. But OMG?!!! WHO GREENLIT THIS MOVIE its like watching a stock market chyron scroll by during a news broadcast.

I ******ING HATE JAR JAR BINKS I have been hearing about this character for *years* and lo! people were NOT EXAGGERATING

Be forewarned, Episodes 2 & 3 don?t get any better (aside from the almost complete absence of Jar Jar).

So we are assuming that a flamethrower effect will come with the full beskar Mando?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know that but truly unfortunate. I liked to think of them as genetically or chemically altered super-soldiers kinda like what the Nazi's were trying to achieve. Their voice being collateral damage.

I didn?t find that odd at all. Their wonky voices are due to an encryption thing they use. So it?s perfectly logical they can switch between plain speech and crypto to interact with non-users.

This show is complete and total lightning in a bottle for Disney. Whoever suggested Baby Y. for them should get an immediate raise.

:rotfl

Seein' as I re-watched Revenge of the Sith last night - never thought much of Annie/Anakin and still don't:thwak. But Ewan Mcgregor saves a lot of me, especially at the last. And it's interesting to see IMO that Favreau was adamant about filming Mandalorian to "match" the original feel of the movies, and yeah, I think I get it. Werner Herzog seems very impressed by that if u read interviews - said something along the lines of this is how it should be done.

This is the way.:cool:
I re-binge Mandalorian more than anything, tho re-watched TFA - whatever anyone thinks of film, love the Jakku shots with the space junk laying around and the shots of the Falcon fleeing.

This is the way.:cool:
I re-binge Mandalorian more than anything, tho re-watched TFA - whatever anyone thinks of film, love the Jakku shots with the space junk laying around and the shots of the Falcon fleeing.

I'm actually about to re-watch Mando all the way through, myself. I was really pleased with episode 6, we emerged with plenty of people to detest. For fear of spoilers, I will say no more.

With that said:

1. Hearing Anakin continually referred to as Annie really grinds my last gear for some reason. Little kid, bigger kid, love interest: STOP. He's a grandiose, immature little brat and that is *all* he is. All his training amounted to exactly NOTHING.

2. Ok, Maul: a person to whom endless busts, PFs, HT figures etc have been devoted. He looks pretty cool! He must have an awesome character arc. Let's watch!..... Then we get to the actual movie:

* we are told nothing about him
* He has a really cool lightsaber duel, true enough. Respect for that.
* He is cut in half: The End.

These completely bloodless decapitations, limb-severings and torso-bisectionings in SW are really pretty funny. But they completely threw Maul away and that sucks just as badly as the rest of this godforsaken movie does.

At this point I am actually respecting the Empire more than I am the Jedi, and this perhaps isn't the intended-for effect.

My understanding is that Maul's mother is the founder of the Nightsisters. Ok, let's see a movie about them! I'd def pay a dollar to see THAT.

/end threadjack

I haven't cared about Star Wars since the early movie. People told me to watch The Mandalorian and I laughed it off. Needless to say, after the first episode I was fully hooked. Reminds me of old Spaghetti westerns with a lone gun slinger like "The Man With No Name", mysterious past and a character that literally gives you nothing because he says only things that really matter to the story ( besides the occasional jab at someone, which suits the character and even though you can't see his face, he says so much with his mask movements and stares). I freakin' love this show so much already and I literally couldn't careless about Star Wars lore...etc. This figure needs to have a baby Yoda as an exclusive item. I am guessing they are doing to make a different armor version as well? @ some point. First Star Wars figure I even gave a damn about owning. As Clint Eastwood told Lee Van Cleef after he shot the apples out of the tree in A Fistfull Of Dollars, Bravo....Disney nailed this show so far.

So we are assuming that a flamethrower effect will come with the full beskar Mando?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh, hadn't considered that but it would be awesome to have. Along with his grappling hook, which I imagine they could have shooting out similar to how they've done with Batman figures in the past.

I just rewatched the pt a few weeks back.
Some of it is great. Really. Some of it is terrible. Really terrible.
Jar jar. Little Annie blowing up the trade ship. Anakins development. The undefined timeline of the movies.

But it was always in trouble because of what it was prequels. They?re really difficult to get right and Lucas didn?t focus on what everyone -or at least what I believe - everyone wanted. The rise of Vader.
Too much else thrown in

Mandalorian is basic but it focuses on him.
Hot toys need to give us the beskar version .

But it was always in trouble because of what it was prequels. They?re really difficult to get right and Lucas didn?t focus on what everyone -or at least what I believe - everyone wanted. The rise of Vader.
Too much else thrown in

WHO WANTS TO SEE A MOVIE ABOUT TRADE NEGOTIATIONS, I MEAN REALLY! 'Cause I effing don't I can tell you.

Mandalorian is basic but it focuses on him.
Hot toys need to give us the beskar version .

Oh, they're going to. Don't worry.

Its going to have Little Bit and his cradle, 18 hands to swap out, a zillion weapons, a flamethrower "flame" attachment for those especially heated moments, a brick of actual Beskar and 150 Imperial credits included.

It'll cost $500 USD and I am dreading it already, because I am going to be *Forced* to buy it. [see what I did there?...?] this hobby is a cruel mistress.

Back