1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was painfully obvious from the beginning that this was double dip at minimum. Anyone who failed to see this coming probably also fails to see winter coming on an annual basis.

Yeah. Everyone knew the show would be great right? After all, Disney impressed us with their previous works on Star Wars.

Yeah. Everyone knew the show would be great right? After all, Disney impressed us with their previous works on Star Wars.

This point I will concede. So far the show has been much better than I expected. It's just that from the promo stuff we knew there was going to be two different costumes at minimum and we also know Hot Toys loves Iron Man type variants.

What if i can't afford both? Can you imagine?

I don't understand why some of the collectors are so eager to defend these companies and their anti-consumer actions.

You need to grow up and lose the entitled attitude. You are not entitled to both looks. Hot Toys doesn't owe it to you to make sure you get both looks as cheaply as possible! If you can't afford it then so be it. Accept it and stop sobbing like a child about it. I always wonder how some individuals make it to adulthood but still behave like kids.

You need to grow up and lose the entitled attitude. You are not entitled to both looks. Hot Toys doesn't owe it to you to make sure you get both looks as cheaply as possible! If you can't afford it then so be it. Accept it and stop sobbing like a child about it. I always wonder how some individuals make it to adulthood but still behave like kids.

You insist on not to understand me. I did not complain about Hot Toys. I critcize showmakers due to changing cool Mandalorian appearence and gave him generic look.

I always wonder how some individuals make it to adulthood but doesn't even understand simple sentences.

You insist on not to understand me. I did not complain about Hot Toys. I critcize showmakers due to changing cool Mandalorian appearence and gave him generic look.

I always wonder how some individuals make it to adulthood but doesn't even understand simple sentences.

Wait...you are upset because the showrunners changed Mando's armor on the show in a manner that makes sense to the plot....because it's going to cost you more money to buy the toys? :slap

I?m good with whatever they choose to do as long as they keep making live-action Star Wars shows and toys. Armors same/different, helmets on/off. I?m good with it, been awaiting since my childhood for a Star Wars show that wasn?t a cartoon. Like those too by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait...you are upset because the showrunners changed Mando's armor on the show in a manner that makes sense to the plot....because it's going to cost you more money to buy the toys? :slap

I'm upset because they changed cool costume too soon. Toys and figures are a small part of frustration.

Making two Mandalorian figures per season is not unreasonable. As long as they don't neglect some of the other Mandos (eg Heavy Mando) to make every single variant, then it's all good.

Anybody who had watched a trailer could see that he was going to have two different armors in this show, so it's not like HT was fooling anybody here.

I don't watch trailers, even for TV show.

Buy both, use the Asset with the pre-Beskar version and the spiked Stormtrooper head (which must come later in the show) with the full Beskar look.

but, but, but...it's easier to just complain.

Yeah, great, I gotta buy two $250 figures to get what should be in one package. You guys are a joke. It's not entitlement, it's these are marketed as high end collectibles. I expect this from ****ing Black Series figures and not Hot Toys.

dukefett:

I totally respect what you are saying. If I had known ht was going to release a super bad ass deluxe r2, I would have passed on the standard. that said, I also look around places like big bad, and see very few of these 1:6 sell out. either bbts orders huge qualtities or the prices of these things have slowed down the market.

long story, short: no guarantees. At least I am not an Iron Man collector.

That said, everyone smart enough to pass on standard HT R2 for the Deluxe: you are all dead to me

Last edited:
I don't watch trailers, even for TV show.

Yeah, great, I gotta buy two $250 figures to get what should be in one package. You guys are a joke. It's not entitlement, it's these are marketed as high end collectibles. I expect this from ****ing Black Series figures and not Hot Toys.

The sense of entitlement is strong with this one. Why don't you write hot toys and tell them you are entitled to whatever it is you want because your mommy told you so?

I feel worse for the people that spent scalper prices on the Black Series figure only to have him replace his shoulder piece 5 min into the first episode lol

I'm not worried. Mando si cool. You will always be able to sell any of his version and get another if you want to. No shelf warmer here.

And I’m happy I finally have a character that I REALLY want to have after all these years
I skipped Ep8 except Luke Crait and will probably sell my Episode 7 figures.
Better two of those than the figures I bought without really knowing why I bought them

Do not worry...a third version of the silver armor will be made, when he paint it and is given his own "insignia/mark" wich he refuse in chapter 3 because it was not a "noble kill".....we will se quite an evolution...and let not forget...he gets a jetpack to!!!

Right now I just hope HT waits to reveal the Beskar suit till after the end of the season when we see all of his upgrades. That way they won?t need to hold anything back due to spoilers. That one could come with some swap out armor pieces as well, depending on how much it changes. Battle damage, signet, etc. Along with a potential jetpack. And of course the ?Baby Asset?.

Get ready for the tears whenever hot toys reveals the upgraded Mandalorian. You know it's coming.

Back