1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the Heavy Infantry images, looks like Mando will come with his blade after all!

77162495_10156697632317344_7758359250534924288_o.jpg

Negative. Its going to be the Empire turn, technically the remnant of it. Shining Beskar Mando with his little "asset" could wait.

I’m thinking (hoping) they’ll reveal a 1/6 asset to accompany V1 Mando now that hes not a secret anymore. Or at least one that will accompany another character soon.

Moff Gideon, V2 Death Troopers, Scouttrooper with speeder bike, Beskar Mando, "little green friend"...... the possibilities of great figures are enormously strong with this series.

I have spoken,

imo they'll add baby crib with v1 and loose child with beskar armor
Nah it's pretty rare for them to add big additional accessories like that to an already announced figure. Not to mention the asset alone can pass as a mini figure.

They are definitely saving it for the full Beskar version of Mando. Probably as a Deluxe edition of the figure. They might be waiting for more episodes to air so that they can add more things to the Beskar version so that it's different from the regular version.

I'd totally in for a deluxe with interchangeable armor pieces + baby

interchangeable armor ? From Hot Toys?

=]], its going to be a whole damn new figure.

Swappable armor would be like what they did with Deluxe ESB Boba Fett. Totally down for a Deluxe Beskar Mando with lots of accessories

Moff Gideon, V2 Death Troopers, Scouttrooper with speeder bike, Beskar Mando, "little green friend"...... the possibilities of great figures are enormously strong with this series.

I have spoken,

Totally !! But you forgot Kuill !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With that Heavy Infantry Mando reveal, i'm wondering how long it will take before Hot Toys go DieCast with these.

I have spoken,

Would love a Scout Trooper with speeder bike. That and the Mando are my main wants...after that we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back