1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk why everyone wants full Beskar version. It is so generic and boring. I wish he never changed the old armor parts.

Same here - but it works for the story

Same same... It would be funny if he painted it the exact same colors as the original armor :lol
Plus there is no way he?d leave it all chromed-out beskar. Stands out way too much as mentioned by the armorer.

Idk why everyone wants full Beskar version. It is so generic and boring. I wish he never changed the old armor parts.

To me it's like he will have barely been in that original costume for the life of the show. If I buy a figure I do want it to represent how they looked for the majority of the time. I don't collect just because it's cool, I want it to relate to the property/movie/whatever that I like.

To me it's like he will have barely been in that original costume for the life of the show. If I buy a figure I do want it to represent how they looked for the majority of the time. I don't collect just because it's cool, I want it to relate to the property/movie/whatever that I like.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Thats exactly why i frustrated. That worn look with older armor parts suits best with the character. Now he will be in Beskar suit majority of the show and that look will become standard apperance for the character which is bummer for me.

Thats exactly why i frustrated. That worn look with older armor parts suits best with the character. Now he will be in Beskar suit majority of the show and that look will become standard apperance for the character which is bummer for me.

Completely agree. I want the Beskar version as well.

I forgot what *******s Star Wars fans could be.

I don't see it as that, I just actually wish these companies would wait until things are fully released before putting things up for preorder. You get things like EG Thanos being pretty much totally inaccurate by trying to have things for preorder early, for essentially no reason. HT literally has NO competition, no one to beat to the punch.

If this was announced after the show, I bet the asset and more armor swap outs would be part of the package.

Yeah, I just don't see any reason to after making a point of never taking it off. Especially when they've already drove the point home that it's not the Mandalorian way to remove it.

I hope it doesn't come down to that silly Hollywood trope where whoever he falls in love with, takes off his helmet, so she can see his eyes and they get all sappy? No thanks. Glad he puts on back the helmet after that chick tries to take it off in the trailer.

You are giving stupid Hollywood too much credit. There has to be a sappy romantic sub plot. It's the Hollywood way. The person behind this show is a product of that stupid and predictable Hollywood. Why would you expect things to be any different?

I forgot what *******s Star Wars fans could be.

Yep. These man children crying like the immature babies they are. Obviously hot toys will eventually make both looks. Just buy the one you prefer and stop crying like kids people.

Yep. These man children crying like the immature babies they are. Obviously hot toys will eventually make both looks. Just buy the one you prefer and stop crying like kids people.

First apperance version won't come with the "asset". That is the main problem. If someone wants the asset, probably has to buy full Beskar version.

First apperance version won't come with the "asset". That is the main problem. If someone wants the asset, probably has to buy full Beskar version.

Buy both, use the Asset with the pre-Beskar version and the spiked Stormtrooper head (which must come later in the show) with the full Beskar look.

I actually prefer the look of the original set. The beskar is nice but I’m hoping to might evolve further to make it. More unique.

Probably will End up with both thou.

I actually prefer the look of the original set. The beskar is nice but I?m hoping to might evolve further to make it. More unique.

Probably will End up with both thou.

Me too. You can see time, struggle and battle in that armor.
No matter what, this is the one I want. It was also the introduction to the character. ...I?m just worried that I won?t own ?the asset? that way... I need the 50 year old baby!

We're o ky a few episodes in, the armour is still incomplete and has no signet. We dont know how his look might evolve further.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Back