1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 467703

These two definitely make a stunning display together on shelf, IG-11 is gargantuan there.

So is this now an official release for these two ? I assume so given the FB pics of the set etc. So pre-order pricing should be up today I guess.

Sideshow have only got a NYCC preview window up.

That Stormtrooper helmet on a pike is such a nice touch ! Will always remind me of the first scene in the first trailer.

I hope he comes with more armor pieces, looks like The Mando with be upgrading his armor throughout the series. But never the less, I'll be getting this looks great and I'm a sucker for Mando armor.

I hope he comes with more armor pieces, looks like The Mando with be upgrading his armor throughout the series. But never the less, I'll be getting this looks great and I'm a sucker for Mando armor.

It?s the same as hoping an Iron Man Mark 6 figure comes with Mark 7 pieces. Besides a few swappable parts, there?s going to be a whole other figure with the chrome design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the same as hoping an Iron Man Mark 6 figure comes with Mark 7 pieces. Besides a few swappable parts, there's going to be a whole other figure with the chrome design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, true that. I guess it might be a cool way to display his progression through the series. Having a pre and post Mado.

I guess I'm just getting used to these prices, but that doesn't seem too bad.

Yeah I know what you mean. I guess they are also hedging their bets a bit on the Mando and adding $5-10 more in case it doesn't do well. I would have placed them at $235 or so.

IG-11 has a lot of tooling too I guess, and essentially a special body so that adds.

I went ahead and PO'd. This dude looks pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yeah these days I'm happy if a figure is just under that $267 price.

I know some are opting to wait, but I can't see myself not loving the show with Favreau involved, so have no problem ordering today. And it would still be a great looking figure regardless.

$243 for this definitely seems reasonable to me. Totally thought it would be higher. Even IG-11 at $250 is pretty good.

I just used the points I'd been saving for 2 years, got mine for $200. I am pretty damn stoked.

Also, awesome that they include an alternate shoulder pad with a different paint application, even though I'm sure there may be a variant Mandalorian released down the road, I may have to get that too.

I know its probably jumping the gun, as we haven't even seen the show yet but I love the look of this character so much I've already put down a pre-order for this guy. The price is great and the prototype looks excellent. Hope the show and character live up to the high expectations.

I know its probably jumping the gun, as we haven't even seen the show yet but I love the look of this character so much I've already put down a pre-order for this guy. The price is great and the prototype looks excellent. Hope the show and character live up to the high expectations.

I'm about to do the same I think. It seems the smart thing to do is wait for the show, but honestly this probably makes for a better Mythos Fett than the Mythos Fett if the show turns out to be another Disney stinker somehow.

I pre-ordered both the Mandalorian and IG-11 without hesitation. Even if the show ends up being a let down, the look of these figures are just too good to pass up.

Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Rogue One cinematographer Greig Fraser, ... i mean, this can't end up being bad.

Such a great looking figure. Very cool base too. Anyone know if the IG-11 base has anything on it? I didn't see it in the preview pics. Will def be pre-ordering this, only question is if from SS or someone else.

Back