1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a strict only Original Trilogy 1/6 Collection. There have been times when I was close to breaking that rule (HT Maul and Dooku).
This one might just be the one to finally cause me to.
It looks awesome!
But I have to see the show first.

I have a strict only Original Trilogy 1/6 Collection. There have been times when I was close to breaking that rule (HT Maul and Dooku).
This one might just be the one to finally cause me to.
It looks awesome!
But I have to see the show first.

Me too. I offloaded some ST figures to keep my focus OT, but dang, this is gonna tempt me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IMG_6848.jpg

IMG_6849.jpg

IMG_8998.jpg

Nice thanks!

Wow! This is a great looking figure and a must have as a fan of Mandalorian armoured characters!

I think that the Mandalorian is a new character and we might eventually see the return of Boba Fett during the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know it's not Boba Fett, just a couple of sad fans desperately clinging to that delusion.

You can express your opinion AND respect the fans who have a different one.
I am wondering who you are and how you are holding a very value of yourself to tell that about other collectors.

And there are many possibilities that could be Fett.

First they originally wanted to make a Boba movie. They wanted to make Obi Wan as well and they will make a serie like Fett.

Boba is a Mandalorian and what almost everybody knows about him was not what he supposed to be when Georges Lucas having introduce him in 80's.
Jango Fett was created by Georges Lucas later on the road because they were so many Boba Fett fans ( what he never understood because of his 45 seconds screetime like Jaycepticon said )

Lots of people who like SW think Boba Fett is dead in the Saarlac.
Only a few fans of Fett was hoping it was not the case, and I was so happy to read in official SW books, he succeeded to escape from the Saarlac.
So with " The Mandalorian" name that could be a big surprise for many people who has just watch the movies.

And the fact he could have got out the Saarlac but with a very damage armor could explain his new look. I do not think that ruins Boba Fett, that will just an evolution and a 2019 cool relooking.
And his rifle looks like strangely the one he used to have for Christmas special.
Pedro Pascal's face could be as closed as Temuera Morrison's one not to say he is not Boba. Not the exact same but that will not shock anyone who watched AOTC if they said he is Boba.

And maybe the title of " The Mandalorian" is because even the main character doesn't remember what his name is after the Saarlac escape or like said in some SW books, very humiliated by what he arrived and trying to be anonymous then.

So he could be Boba and a new character, I absolutely do not know, but there are options he could be Boba.
Anyway we will find out in a few months but please stop being disrespectful with Fett's fan or people who would like him to be Fett.

You can express your opinion and respect the fans who have a different one.
I am wondering who you are and how you are holding a very value of yourself to tell that about other collectors.

And there are many possibilities that could be Fett.

First they originally wanted to make a Boba movie. They wanted to make Obi Wan as well and they will make a serie like Fett.

Boba is a Mandalorian and what almost everybody knows about him was not what he supposed to be when Georges Lucas introducing him in 80's.
Jango Fett was created by Georges Lucas later on the road because they were so many Boba Fett fans ( what he never understood because of his 45 seconds screetime like Jaycepticon said )

Lots of people who like SW think Boba Fett is dead in the Saarlac.
Only a few fans of Fett was hoping it was not the case, and I was so happy to read in official SW books, he succeeded to escape from the Saarlac.
But lots of people still think he is dead.
So with " The Mandalorian" name that could be a big surprise for many people who has just watch the movies.

And the fact he could have got out the Saarlac but with a very damage armor could explain his new look. Especially his helmet without a range finder imo.
And his rifle looks like strangely the one he used to have for Christmas special.
Pedro Pascal's face could be as closed as Temuera Morrison's one not to say he is not Boba. Not the same at all but that will not shock anyone if they said he is Boba.

And maybe the title of " The Mandalorian" is because even the main character doesn't know who he is. Maybe they think that could be cool to introduce a character who is a Mandalorian and a bounty hunter but who doesn't remember what his name is after the Saarlac escape or like said in some SW books, very humiliated by what he arrived and trying to be anonymous after that.

So he could be Boba and a new character, I absolutely do not know, but there are options he could be Boba.
Anyway we will find out in a few months but please stop being disrespectful with Fett's fan or people who would like him to be Fett.

Just scroll up dude, it's literally impossible that it's Boba.

Wow! This is a great looking figure and a must have as a fan of Mandalorian armoured characters!

I think that the Mandalorian is a new character and we might eventually see the return of Boba Fett during the show.

That could be a great option as well ! I like it !

I really don?t think this character is supposed to be Boba Fett. I feel like there would have been a bigger push to promote that he was in the show rather than keeping it a mystery. I do think Boba could pop up on the show at some point though. Either we?ll find out he escaped the Sarlaac or possibly flashbacks or something.

These new Mandalorian figures are just absolutely gorgeous, it just legitimately screaming StarWars right there, and aesthetically designed to invoke such a tremendous sense of excitement :panic:...ok im going to shut my mouth now.

These new Mandalorian figures are just absolutely gorgeous, it just legitimately screaming StarWars right there, and aesthetically designed to invoke such a tremendous sense of excitement :panic:...ok im going to shut my mouth now.

Looks like Disney should have given the ST over to Favreau in the first place instead of the buffoons we ended up with.

Looks like Disney should have given the ST over to Favreau in the first place instead of the buffoons we ended up with.

Clearly ST just so *** up rightnow the Mouse High Council has decided to hang this SW flag-ship streaming title to Favreau. Plus the current administration at the head of Lucasfilm just so pathetic and inept, thats why Marvel golden boy - Kevin Feigie was called to spearheading entire "development process and planning strategy" for the...apparently sinking franchise.

I'm pretty tempted to buy this figure just on looks alone. IG-11 as well. It has been a long time since I have been this excited by a HT figure announcement!

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 The Mandalorian

?Everybody? defaults to this argument but you guys do know that outside of AOTC, a handful of Clone Wars episodes, and his 45 seconds of screentime in the OT, there's nothing else that?s canon anymore. I repeat, everything you know that wasn?t in those few things I mentioned are no longer canon.

How much more of a blank slate does a character need? And for the he?s not Mandalorian argument, Disney still states the Mythosaur is a symbol for Mandalorians. So for someone not Mandalorian, it?s funny how they?re still releasing all of these toys of Boba with the Mythosaur symbol painted obnoxiously on him. Pretty funny for somebody who?s supposed to be not Mandalorian.

And just for fun, can someone tell me what it says under his description here, on the official Disney Store?

https://www.shopdisney.com/characters/star-wars/boba-fett/
I?ve said it many times that I love the old EU - even it if it got a bit too messy by the end- but the new cannon as you say, has next to nothing about boba save the clone wars.
I?m cool with him being a New character and I jazzed first the show and the figures are definitely must buys.
Let?s hope it?s as cool as the trailer looks and Disney haven?t stuffed us again

Clearly ST just so *** up rightnow the Mouse High Council has decided to hang this SW flag-ship streaming title to Favreau. Plus the current administration at the head of Lucasfilm just so pathetic and inept, thats why Marvel golden boy - Kevin Feigie was called to spearheading entire "development process and planning strategy" for the...apparently sinking franchise.

I guess if I was Iger and Horn it'd be pretty much a no-brainer to get the A-team from Marvel over to Lucasfilm to right the ship before it's too late.

71252876_2433575210044406_2037515597410992128_n.jpg

These two definitely make a stunning display together on shelf, IG-11 is gargantuan there.

Back