1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3dwsye.gif

From ^ to .....

nHZxgKn.jpg

ADUzGG2.jpg

From the EW pic. you can also tell the knife transfers over to and is still part of his later Beskar armor look.
So everything seems to indicate it is a standard (meaning not something he might just lose right off (leaves in somebodies corpse), just picks up and discards in one scene) but likely an ongoing element to his costume.

Good catch!
That's what i'm here for :p

..... I wouldn?t be surprised if they do include it. I remember a few times some minor outfit accessories are included with the final product but not shown in preview pics.

Since this is a prototype that is over a year away from delivery (or longer depending on the inevitable delays), it's a good bet that some tweaking to the outfit and accessories could happen, especially after the show actually airs.
Very positive attitude, I hope they catch it, again the knife is a minor but interesting detail, and would be a terrific addition.
Where were you when Zorro needed similar towards adding a minor detail missing from his figure? :p

LOL Re:nobody! - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...? t=189728&p=10172745&viewfull=1#post10172745

giphy.gif

200.gif

:)

Since this is a prototype that is over a year away from delivery (or longer depending on the inevitable delays), it's a good bet that some tweaking to the outfit and accessories could happen, especially after the show actually airs.

Yeah I agree, something small like a knife is easily added by Hot Toys once they get better reference material. They've done it before. JL Batman and his magnetic arm data pad is one that springs to mind.

Failing that it would be an easy 3D printed addition.

Can?t wait for the show! And I am going to Pre Order this figure soon.

I?ll skip on IG 11 for now....trying to limit the figures I purchase. But I love anything Mandalorian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

izbzpjvsuoh5y2vkgrjh.gif

So Jet-Pack confirmed.
I imagine the inevitable full Beskar-Armor version will include this.

The big question remains; will we ever get a Pedro pascal likeness?

zvywjxjqy1ceontw9mcb.gif

izbzpjvsuoh5y2vkgrjh.gif

So Jet-Pack confirmed.
I imagine the inevitable full Beskar-Armor version will include this.

The big question remains; will we ever get a Pedro pascal likeness?

zvywjxjqy1ceontw9mcb.gif

I’m hoping so, he’s too good an actor to have his face hidden under the helmet the entire time. Hopefully once the series premiers we’ll see a Pascal headsculpt with the chrome version.

I wanna say there were rumors about how not to expect to see his face but I took it that meant they'll be playing around with lighting and stuff. I know people wanna see his face but I'm fine if I never do. It worked out fine for Dredd and V for Vendetta. Not seeing Urban/Weaving's faces didn't change how good those films were to me. The same will apply for this show.

I wanna say there were rumors about how not to expect to see his face but I took it that meant they'll be playing around with lighting and stuff. I know people wanna see his face but I'm fine if I never do. It worked out fine for Dredd and V for Vendetta. Not seeing Urban/Weaving's faces didn't change how good those films were to me. The same will apply for this show.

If we never see his face my interest in the show would go from neutral to interested because it would mean the boring bits of the story would be eliminated. Not that I have any hope of them being smart enough to eliminate the unnecessary garbage and only give us the good stuff.

If we never see his face my interest in the show would go from neutral to interested because it would mean the boring bits of the story would be eliminated. Not that I have any hope of them being smart enough to eliminate the unnecessary garbage and only give us the good stuff.

So you're saying they haven't given you a call yet to ask what all the good stuff is so they know what to edit out ? Now that would be smart right !

It seems like he'll have full beskar armor at the beginning of the series and will lose it. Then he'll begin to recollect parts.

It seems like he'll have full beskar armor at the beginning of the series and will lose it. Then he'll begin to recollect parts.

Like every action game. Whatever. It makes no difference to me what order they come in as I’m good for both as far as purchases go.

It is rumored that one of the topics of the series will be him upgrading to a full beskar armor. And we only see two outfits in the trailers, one fully upgraded and one with only shoulder arm of beskar, nothing in between. So the possibilities are:
1-In the trailers they just show initial armor and the final armor. They omit to show outfit in different stages and instead show a full beskar armor which is supposed to be completed in later stages. I don't know if post production of whole season 1 is completed or not, but it is still strange that we didn't see any outfit in between.
2-They are showing early parts of the series. And I don't expect to see completing his armor in 2 or 3 chapters. So, the other possibility is he has the full beskar at the beginning. Then somehow (maybe his rivals beat him up or anything) he loses his armor and then begins to restore it.
These are just my guesses after seeing the trailers, not based on any info I have read.

Check out his right shoulder and his damaged left gauntlet.

4E75337D-7686-4361-861E-ACFDD2F49D26.jpeg

My theory is that everything we’ve seen is only until about halfway and he’ll eventually get one last set of armor by the end of the season. That handshake with Cara Dune and the lady taking off his helmet could be before the next act starts in the season. With a show that won’t even mention the main characters name, why would they show anything from further in the season like already?

Its Favreau, and he's using the Iron Man structure of 'constant upgrades' through the show. Likely season 1 carries thru to complete Beskar... season 2 will be the next phase of armor.

It appears to be a gimmick now but hopefully has some story element as well, for example he's ex-military now roving gunslinger merc but he's slowly working his way back to becoming a 'good soldier' again (unified armor).

Its Favreau, and he's using the Iron Man structure of 'constant upgrades' through the show. Likely season 1 carries thru to complete Beskar... season 2 will be the next phase of armor.

It appears to be a gimmick now but hopefully has some story element as well, for example he's ex-military now roving gunslinger merc but he's slowly working his way back to becoming a 'good soldier' again (unified armor).

To be fair, before the EU was wiped out, it was always a thing for both Fett?s to constantly be upgrading. Jango?s first set of armor was also pretty much colored like Boba?s in ROTJ.

We all know things are done ?because of toys?. But it?s nice that they finally at least put enough care into why it?s happening. Seeing why Tony constantly upgraded was a nice way for said new toys. Iron Man 3 coming out with all the gimmick armors aside, his main movie ones at least made sense with most major upgrades. I like that Favrau already made it a point that will happen in this show.

Back