1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 The Mandalorian

Dude think it through... he would have to look like a clone trooper, it's not just a typical, "oh I can see the resemblance." He would have to be Temuera Morrison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im deliberately messing with Futurion and was trying to irritate him. Thanks for the genetic lesson about clone troopers anyway...appreciate yours concern :)

I don't care who he is. There's nothing wrong with him being a different character. If he is Fett, it's fan service. And it won't help expanding the universe out of established characters.

I’m in the whole why isn’t it just fett? Camp.
A mando bounty Hunter. Seems like fett
But it looks super cool and I’m stoked for both series and figure.
If Disney actually let us non us peeps see it

Would love the idea of some of use here that is Boba Fett who built back his armor after having escaped from Saarlac.

The Mandalorian is an idea, an image. If Boba and Jango were so well known, I don't see why someone else wouldn't adopt the visage of a Mandalorian bounty hunter to continue the "legacy".

If it's just Boba Fett it'll be the most anticlimactic, "well there it is" surprise. If everyone in the SW universe just keeps coming back over and over again it gets old.

The Mandalorian is an idea, an image. If Boba and Jango were so well known, I don't see why someone else wouldn't adopt the visage of a Mandalorian bounty hunter to continue the "legacy".

If it's just Boba Fett it'll be the most anticlimactic, "well there it is" surprise. If everyone in the SW universe just keeps coming back over and over again it gets old.

Its actually a race and an entire civilization in StarWars universe. Mandalorian’s warriors wore distinctive armor set and a jetpack during combat.

I?m in the whole why isn?t it just fett? Camp.
A mando bounty Hunter. Seems like fett
So any Mando must default to Fett?
It's already been long established there are many more Mandalorian bounty hunters than just the Fetts. As far back as the Marvel comics, they were already establishing a whole planet and culture based on Mandalorians , this idea was continued in the novelizations and expanded U. And Dave Feloni the other guy working on this reestablished it again through new canon, and did whole episodes and characters based on Mandalorians as a culture (although I haven't watched any), can recognize it. This isn't new.
And both Favreau and Filoni are steeped in this idea.
Even the trailer already makes reference to them as a culture through Beskar.
And the ComicCon footage (accessible to everyone) even shows him ambushed by and fighting other Mandalorians!
We know there are more.
Seriously if you are still defaulting to any Mando dressed Bounty Hunter must be Boba Fett, and can't imagine there are more, at this point, that's on your own ignorance. ;)

So any Mando must default to Fett to you?
It's already been long established there are many more Mandalorian bounty hunters than just the Fetts. As far back as the Marvel comics, they were already establishing a whole planet and culture based on Mandalorians , this idea was continued in the novelizations and expanded U. And Dave Feloni the other guy working on this reestablished it again through new canon, and did whole episodes and characters based on Mandalorians as a culture. This isn't new.
And both Favreau and Filoni are steeped in this.
Even the trailer already makes reference to them through Beskar.
And the ComicCon footage even shows him ambushed by and fighting other Mandalorians!
Are they all Fett to you too? LOL!
Seriously if you are still defaulting to any Mando dressed Bounty Hunter must be Boba Fett, and can't imagine there are more than just him, at this point, that's on your own ignorance.

What you said is true, and I guess he knows about that as well, as all SW and Fett's fans here.
But I do wish the " big surprise" is that Mandalorian is Boba

An imo, the presence of Ig-11 could be a sign that is Fett.

Hot Toys 1/6 The Mandalorian

Oh ffs, don't do that to me, man! I need a HT 3PO :gah:

Yeah dude sorry. I saw a small video on a SS sculpt with the figures in the background. Only nycc sideshow video out there at the moment.

It's definitely SS C3PO with SS Mythos Obi Wan to one side.

If C3PO has such a big role in Ep9 as rumours say. Maybe HT have been told to wait off a bit on their C3PO.

For me I'm happy with my weathered SS C3PO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An imo, the presence of Ig-11 could be a sign that is Fett.

Ok some of you are just stuck in one gear if you still can't see or think beyond that, you are a lost cause.
tumblr_nln9jzbkPL1qgbguro1_500.gif

Anyway...Back on topic.
Any suggestions for a good 1/6: scale Pedro Pascal(ish) unmasked head?

Red Sun Bronson?
?

Even if we only see his face briefly, I'd still love the option of displaying this with a sculpted head, and to have him holding the helmet.
Also having never owned a 1:6 Fett figure, how hard is it to hollow out a helmet to make it a removable piece to go over an existing head sculpt?

I don't think it's Boba Fett. Just based on their train of thought that it is IG11 and not IG88. With the state of SW and its fans, calling him Boba Fett will generate some form of rage from people that say it ruined their version of Boba Fett.

Hot Toys 1/6 The Mandalorian

First post updated.

IMG_3492.JPG

Last edited:
Back