1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 The Mandalorian

Hes actually Boba Lift..long lost cousin of Boba Fett from a very far Galaxy away.

I?m waiting until I watch season one of the show in it?s entirety before deciding if I want the figure. Looks cool though.

Hot Toys 1/6 The Mandalorian

How Pablo Pascal can be Fett, a clone of Jango Fett (Temuera Morrison). Theories like this are beyond my imagination.

Simple. Boba hated his resemblance to the clone troopers, so paid for some face-altering surgery.

Imagine a cliffhanger at the end of season 1 involving Jango?s helmet......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How Pablo Pascal can be Fett, a clone of Jango Fett (Temuera Morrison). Theories like this are beyond my imagination.

To play devil's advocate, who's to say we'll even see a clear shot of his face? I fully expect them to play with the shadows to keep it mostly obscure. They won't even say what his name is, and if they haven't shown Pedro's face in costume yet, what's really the big deal for going through all that trouble?:dunno

Looks great, but not sure I want to go down the TV series line. Will this never end?! ;-) More of a bummer that us folk in the UK don't get Disney+ until next year, and trying to avoid spoilers is going to be nigh on impossible :-(

And sadly that 3PO in the background does look like it's in the "Sideshow" display. I really want a Hot Toys 3PO...

Collecting. Collecting never changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To play devil's advocate, who's to say we'll even see a clear shot of his face? I fully expect them to play with the shadows to keep it mostly obscure. They won't even say what his name is, and if they haven't shown Pedro's face in costume yet, what's really the big deal for going through all that trouble?:dunno

Even if we only see his face briefly, I'd still love the option of displaying this with a sculpted head, and to have him holding the helmet.

Looks great, but not sure I want to go down the TV series line. Will this never end?! ;-) More of a bummer that us folk in the UK don't get Disney+ until next year, and trying to avoid spoilers is going to be nigh on impossible :-(

And sadly that 3PO in the background does look like it's in the "Sideshow" display. I really want a Hot Toys 3PO...

I've had a little look on one of my Kodi apps and there's a placeholder for the Mando series. I'll happily pay Disney for the TV service but it they're not going to offer it then I'm not waiting for it.

I am going to want a removable helmet version.
If they likely don't make one. Any suggestions for an in 1:6 scale Pedro Pascal(ish) head?
I don't think they ever did Prince Oberyn Martell/The Red Viper 1/6: scale?

Always thought Pascal looked a bit like a Latino Charles Bronson...
Pedro+Pascal_Shot_01__9068--+%28dani+brubaker%27s+conflicted+copy+2016-08-25%29.jpg

Were there any descent 1/6: scale Bronson figures (heads)?
For Death Wish? or his Bernardo O'Reilly form Magnificent Seven? Or Rodolfo Fierro from Villa?

To add to all those out there that think The Mandalorian is actually Boba Fett. I too have thought that. In an interview Gina Carano was asked what's the best part of Season 1, and her response was "the surprise". I know that's vague but I immediately thought that it's the reveal that the Mandalorian is Boba. The timeline would make sense, Boba Fett escapes the Sarlacc and finds out that the Empire was beaten while in there.

To add to all those out there that think The Mandalorian is actually Boba Fett. I too have thought that. In an interview Gina Carano was asked what's the best part of Season 1, and her response was "the surprise". I know that's vague but I immediately thought that it's the reveal that the Mandalorian is Boba.
her full quote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JsFWi-a_Ks

"...the surprise, It's such a wonderful, beautiful surprise" that could "float on its own if it wanted to. We're all blessed to be there with it".
You really have to project some beatific vision of Boba on to her, to reach that's what she's on about there.

giphy.gif

It's the first thing we were told about him "after the stories of the Fetts ...another warrior emerges"
That's the whole set up....
Then later reaffirmed by Favreau that it's a new character.
Reaffirmed by Pascal who reveals behind the scenes and narrates how when he saw the first Illustration he confusedly thought he was playing Boba Fett? Only to be told, no it's a new character.
Why would he narrate a behind scenes story that potentially gives away the "reveal".
He wouldn't.
Also and probably most important thing; he looks and sounds nothing like him!

I feel a bit sorry for those desperately clinging to that delusion (and their I told you so moment that will never come) they are really setting themselves up to be disappointed I guess, if that's what they are hanging on to or hoping about this show, sad.:(

That said, I wouldn't mind if wandering through the Dune Sea, he runs into a horribly scarred bandaged up old warrior with a Māori accent, who has secretly been mentoring him.:wink1:

I don?t think anybody will be disappointed if it?s revealed he?s not Boba but more like it?ll be an ?I knew it? moment.

Makes no difference either way to me as I know this?ll be an awesome show. And I?m a huge fan of the Fett, if it wasn?t obvious but I?m ok with him being The Man with No Name Mando:lol

Although this quote just sounds so irrational:dunno

3FD45C59-2600-4B30-A209-8D5CE0A0D318.jpeg

giphy.gif

It's the first thing we were told about him "after the stories of the Fetts ...another warrior emerges"
That's the whole set up....
Then later reaffirmed by Favreau that it's a new character.
Reaffirmed by Pascal who reveals behind the scenes and narrates how when he saw the first Illustration he automatically thought he was playing Boba Fett, only to be told, no it's a new character.
Why would he narrate a behind scenes story that potentially gives away the "reveal".
He wouldn't.
Also and probably most important thing; he looks and sounds nothing like him!

I feel a bit sorry for those desperately clinging to that delusion (and their I told you so moment that will never come) they are really setting themselves up to be disappointed I guess, if that's what they are hanging on to or hoping about this show, sad.:(

That said, I wouldn't mind if wandering through the Dune Sea, he runs into a horribly scarred bandaged up old warrior with a Māori accent, who has secretly been mentoring him.:wink1:

I'm not desperately clinging to a delusion. It's just what I hypothesize. Honestly I hope that it is an all new character, but I wouldn't be shocked if it is Boba Fett.

Even if we only see his face briefly, I'd still love the option of displaying this with a sculpted head, and to have him holding the helmet.

I hope so , maybe (if popular) they do another version with his final armor look which he builds up to as the story progresses, that one could get the removable helmet as it's later in the season...

9i6ogAw.jpg

0logimyczcp31-jpg.28910

I?m already curious as to if this figure could be the next Death/Shore Trooper on the aftermarket... was that due to a low quantity produced?

Looks great! Put me down for a PO

Back