1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 The Mandalorian

No doubt... especially if there's a good deal of reuse.

Upper body armor looks to be the only major change that?s not a simple color change like his flight suit and thigh armors.

Although it?s weird they?ve already shown his full chrome armor already too. Maybe he gets a final battle upgrade armor at the end of the season?:dunno I have no doubt we?ll get every variant though. This guy will be the Star Wars Iron Man.

Nice... and WANT!
What con is that from and why?d they take down the image?

Edit: NYCC... Thought they never debut new protos there?

Omfg i?m pumped for this

Nice... and WANT!
What con is that from and why?d they take down the image?

Edit: NYCC... Thought they never debut new protos there?
They?ve debuted new figures here in the past. I believe some new TLJ figures were there last year

Absolutely. Now just to see if I actually like the programme.

Then depending on that it's seeing how deep to go into the line. Hopefully they make Cara Dune as she seems to be his main partner from what we've seen so far.

With regards to his armour and people thinking it's Fett. I wonder whether they'd take the route that his armour was mostly destroyed or lost after falling into the Sarlacc and after piecing things together he's rebuilding his armour from Beskar as the series goes on.

With regards to his armour and people thinking it's Fett. I wonder whether they'd take the route that his armour was mostly destroyed or lost after falling into the Sarlacc and after piecing things together he's rebuilding his armour from Beskar as the series goes on.

How Pablo Pascal can be Fett, a clone of Jango Fett (Temuera Morrison). Theories like this are beyond my imagination.

Feasibly high
C58C9BBB-205E-4A6F-ADC2-09A8A26599FE.jpeg
21CE52CF-D929-41E4-9534-208E8895BE9F.jpeg

Not a million miles away. But it's also not a theory I subscribe to.

I personally hope it's not. As in it doesn't need to be.

I just hope it's well written regardless.

I cannot shake this inexplicable feeling that The Mandalorian is actually Boba Fett.

Disney should have just made a Boba Fett TV show in the first place and be done with it. This NOT Boba Fett is just pointless.

Right. Almost the same person :rotfl

Neither of those are close to the real Boba Fett:

f28bfd259001954c19890754a7fbbf16.jpg

This has to be the Force Friday PO. I'll get since I prefer this over the silver armor. I probably won't use it, but still prefer a head sculpt.

I too suspected he might be Boba (with or without amnesia). Otherwise Mandalorians going rogue as bounty hunters is something of a trend.

We all know who the real Boba Fett is...

ZZ13657908-550x765.jpg

Daniel Logan looks more like Pedro would look as a child more than he would have as Temuera.

Also, let's not get too hung up on faces because Kenobi already changed that whole argument when he looked like this.

hardeen_obi_kopasz.jpg

Back