1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great pics in here. Had an issue with my Mando and his right arm wouldn't move. Locked at the shoulder. Had to take it apart to fix it and decided to remove the fat suit as well. Been having fun and settled on my display pose (that I'm pretty sure I stole from someone in this forum). Can't wait to get the Beskar Mando.
1996c5a81a5f9cc9d3d5fb2a36580d89.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Some great pics in here. Had an issue with my Mando and his right arm wouldn't move. Locked at the shoulder. Had to take it apart to fix it and decided to remove the fat suit as well. Been having fun and settled on my display pose (that I'm pretty sure I stole from someone in this forum). Can't wait to get the Beskar Mando.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Think I'll steal your Babt Yoda stand idea. Great pose and pics....

Tho I cut the hanging wire off my ornament and burnished down with a file, so hopefully it looks like distressing. Hallmark didn't mess around with the hanging wire.:frank

Yea me too.
I know there will be more down the line but honestly I like the set and the interchangeability between the two figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Beskar Deluxe is the only Mandalorian figure I am getting. I love the show but I do not have the room for another line of figures.

The Beskar Deluxe is the only Mandalorian figure I am getting. I love the show but I do not have the room for another line of figures.

With so many shipping delays by the time there's another fig you want, you probably will have moved. So you may as well PO - everything.:lol

With so many shipping delays by the time there's another fig you want, you probably will have moved. So you may as well PO - everything.:lol

Very true!! Although I am excited about Snow Speeder Luke (for example), he will not ship for two more years. Who knows what can happen by then!!

The only reason I have the OG is from a gift from my wife over Xmas. Huge surprise. So than I went ahead with original plan to get the Deluxe.

Very true!! Although I am excited about Snow Speeder Luke (for example), he will not ship for two more years. Who knows what can happen by then!!

Really tempted by that Luke or Dagobah/Bespin Luke. I only do bad guys/Empire and Mando but I love ESB so much and especially that Luke.

So good to hear everyone is enjoying this figure and taking great pics! I hope to join in by the end of the week. Paid off my preorder with PopCultcha today (with Skiff Lando[emoji2]) woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Omg Popcultcha finally finally!
Lazy snap straight out of the box during lunch break. Will put more effort in later today.

91ff2e3ba2687927e60c41da441335ea.jpg

Mine should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. We just had a snowstorm so I will be expecting delays.

I like the Beskar pauldron look most.
But when I get the Full Beskar I might change the OG to shore trooper pauldron.

Yeah probably what I’ll end up doing too. I like the idea of him displayed as the first time he appears on screen with the trooper pauldron but that beskar one just looks cool.

I’m going Shoretrooper pauldron until I have Groges in the pram (from the deluxe Beskar Mando set) to go with him :)

Back