1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there are still strong imperials, how can we say Luke and his company defeated the empire?

They were defeated but not exterminated.

This is set just before Leia led New Republic Death Squads with Lord Inquisitor Luke Skywalker to root out and exterminate the Imperial Remnant and mass execute suspected sympathizers for thought crimes.

R2 and Threepio were retro-fitted as interrogation droids while Han took over the Galactic Glitterstim trade to funnel profits into the fledgling republic?s coffers.

#darkesttimeline #livelongenough #meetthenewboss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there are still strong imperials, how can we say Luke and his company defeated the empire?

It takes a long time to fully take down an Empire. I guess the idea of Imperials moving to the outer rim is akin to high-profile Nazis re-locating to South America after WWII.

Because they are no longer an Empire or the controlling force in the Galaxy, just a few higher ups desperately trying to cling to power.

Also the Sequel trilogy nullifies everything Anakin, Luke and his friend did anyway.

This is true to the old expanded universe, where the New Republic has to battle with the likes of Grand Admiral Thrawn and the Remnant forces.

The fully unified Galactic Empire was defeated at Endor. But in both the past Expanded Universe and the Disney era canon, there are Imperial Remnants. Various holdout systems, admirals with Star Destroyers and troops who become warlords, Imperial governors still holding power, etc.

What's left of the closest thing to the Galactic Empire is defeated at Jakku this time around.

That guy with the kids has his unboxing video up (no kids)

It doesn't look bad but one thing really stands out...the trooper is awfully clean for someone starting fires and walking through ash and burning debris. Yes, the red stripes and markings have artfully applied "scratches" but no corresponding marks or dings on the pristine white armor. It just looks odd. This had the chance to look as detailed as the Remnant Trooper but instead looks unfinished. Have to wonder if it can actually achieve any dynamic poses with that torch.

More videos and shots needed please...

That guy with the kids has his unboxing video up (no kids)

It doesn't look bad but one thing really stands out...the trooper is awfully clean for someone starting fires and walking through ash and burning debris. Yes, the red stripes and markings have artfully applied "scratches" but no corresponding marks or dings on the pristine white armor. It just looks odd. This had the chance to look as detailed as the Remnant Trooper but instead looks unfinished. Have to wonder if it can actually achieve any dynamic poses with that torch.

More videos and shots needed please...

The question is: should HT add weathering that isn?t on the trooper you see in the series? That wouldn?t be accurate, but should they do it anyways? ...I personally always enjoy weathering, but a lot of people would prefer screen accurate - and in this case screen accurate is clean.... maybe better to leave it to the owner to add weathering if needed?

Probably the older boy began to chase the girls and the little one was banned since painting shoretrooper all blue with his fingerpaints.
Or simply he realized that the boys are distracting the viewers.

Of note, was there any flametrooper in the PT area, either in the clone army or the seperatists?

Probably the older boy began to chase the girls and the little one was banned since painting shoretrooper all blue with his fingerpaints.

[...]

Maybe he reconsidered his approach. If I was a parent (bullet dodged) I don't think I'd want my kids on YouTube and social media.

Of note, was there any flametrooper in the PT area, either in the clone army or the seperatists?

There were indeed. From the Geonosis arc.

latest

After seeing the review I do also think this looks jarringly clean considering the setting of the show.

Not that it much matters to me, I don't think I could justify buying this guy for nearly the same money as a second figure of Mando himself or another 501st deluxe trooper. I wouldn't mind grabbing the flamethrower setup loose but I imagine the cost for that would be pretty high.

Back