Action Figure The Mandalorian- 1:6 Remnant Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used Tamiya weathering kits to change them a bit. Great troopers for sure look better in hand.
View attachment 496227

Looks great
You have to have them in a pair
ca49721d0655d9503c4b3fd64a683fb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great
You have to have them in a pair
ca49721d0655d9503c4b3fd64a683fb2.jpg

They do look awesome in a pair.
Dig the zero foxtrot stickers. I have quite a few of their tshirts. Love the vader, maul and storm trooper skull ones.

They do look awesome in a pair.
Dig the zero foxtrot stickers. I have quite a few of their tshirts. Love the vader, maul and storm trooper skull ones.

[emoji106]
Cool, nice to meet another zf?r!
Love their t shirts, Iv got loads & a couple of coffee mugs too

Got my first a couple weeks ago from KG Hobby but am still awaiting shipment from another one ordered as DenDen Hobby.

Makes me wonder how my final remnant second trooper order from TWHK will work if there really isn?t any future batches coming 🤔

I almost bought another before they sold out, but I already bought 2 so they wouldn't let me :lol

I received my third from sideshow yesterday, I knew this was a limited run but still surprised it sold out so quick

I received my third from sideshow yesterday, I knew this was a limited run but still surprised it sold out so quick

I believe that it might be because we are also using them as base for Mimban troopers.

40670efa95e38723614f58d6196086d4.jpg

Here?s my 2 remnants. The one on the right I swapped the shoulder pads and forearm guards to change up the weathering a bit

Did not realize arm, forearm and shoulder armor parts were completely symmetrical on the modern/Rogue One Stormtrooper design. Will certainly try that swap move when i finally get my hands on mine.

Did not realize arm, forearm and shoulder armor parts were completely symmetrical on the modern/Rogue One Stormtrooper design. Will certainly try that swap move when i finally get my hands on mine.

The shoulders and forearm are but the bicep piece isn?t.

Will have to check my Rogue One storms again. Thought i could switch those biceps parts as well.

Will have to check my Rogue One storms again. Thought i could switch those biceps parts as well.

It may be possible, i tried and it didn?t seem like they wanted to go on so I didn?t force it. Also not much weathering on them to make a huge difference.

Kind of surprised this went to waitlist already. Must not have been made in large quantities. I would have considered it if it stuck around long enough to be discounted. Ah well.

I just got a fourth & this time from sideshow.
It?s missing weathering on the face, anyone else had this?
4eecabb3661355f7d082e19c8800cd75.jpg

de18b4e281cd0ab7ca278dddb904afc9.jpg

fcfd08b56089183c4d60cb286aea21c2.jpg

I just got a fourth & this time from sideshow.
It?s missing weathering on the face, anyone else had this?
4eecabb3661355f7d082e19c8800cd75.jpg

de18b4e281cd0ab7ca278dddb904afc9.jpg

fcfd08b56089183c4d60cb286aea21c2.jpg

Now that you have several it?s kind of a good thing right? That it looks a bit different from the others you have.

Back