Action Figure The Mandalorian- 1:6 Remnant Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That?s for the matte custom pics!

That anh helmet looks awesome on this. Not sure if the rogue one eyes can be modded to look like those,
Might be a pain to do and Outside of my skills. Guess I?ll hunt for anh dome

Pulling up the chest armor and shoulders a bit does help some with the long neck. It also gives it a bit more of that long torso, short legs look that they had on screen.
0f9293f308c5f97f499c530a7de5e92f.plist

a756d350e98e9ca4eb3fcd3e9f5c8e48.plist

That?s for the matte custom pics!

That anh helmet looks awesome on this. Not sure if the rogue one eyes can be modded to look like those,
Might be a pain to do and Outside of my skills. Guess I?ll hunt for anh dome

Yes it's amazing how just the rounding of the corner of the eyes looks immediately wrong to me at least.

Would be a difficult mod though to do cleanly.

Yes it's amazing how just the rounding of the corner of the eyes looks immediately wrong to me at least.

Would be a difficult mod though to do cleanly.

You can see the sharp angles on the Anovos helmet on the pic above, they released it as a ANH helmet, but in fact is only accurate now to Mando

Just got this trooper...

PXL_20200917_013332229.jpg

Looks pretty cool. Deco not as overwhelming in hand as in some of the photos we've seen. Very tight body easy to pose and it holds it.

Yes that helmet looks a little high but it does in some of the source photos too. For something that's mostly recycled from HT, it looks really good.

Can someone say which parts besides the shoulders can be switched over to make two of these look a little different from each other?

I saw this at a shop and thought it looked good but passed. I had a coupon at SS for in stock items and decided to take the plunge. My first HT trooper. Can’t wait for it to come tomorrow:yess:

Unfortunately, none. All other parts are asymmetrical.

Ok thanks! I noticed that it is sold out most places around here so I bought an extra for eventual customization into a Mimban trooper. But until then I just want to display him next to the other one - the shoulders will make a minor difference.

Nothing like an armored figure to get the blood moving and the enthusiasm high in here, and this new one is no exception...

Played around with this new trooper tonight and wanted to share some shots. Not brave enough to attempt any mods though I'm in complete agreement in that for those inclined to get and display multiples, the very specific weathering and distressed detailing makes that a little tough.
It is similar to the Patrol Trooper in that regard.

MD-REMNANT STORMTROOPER-012.jpg

As I mentioned last night when I popped this open, the detailing isn't as over the top as some photos can make it look. I think it's one of HT's most striking efforts and it looks really good. My only minor issue with the appearance is those sections on the sides of the chest armor holding the front and rear together. It almost looks like cheap electrical tape.

MD-REMNANT STORMTROOPER-002.jpg

And what a solid figure! Takes and holds poses really well. Can't be easily posed in any way that's too extreme with the armor, but one can find a pose the doesn't look too static and plain.

MD-REMNANT STORMTROOPER-003.jpg

The deco and the sheen also react really well in a variety of lighting conditions.

MD-REMNANT STORMTROOPER-010.jpg

MD-REMNANT STORMTROOPER-008.jpg

MD-REMNANT STORMTROOPER-007.jpg

I was this close to cancelling this considering the onslaught of PO's that were set to arrive at once after the global shutdowns of shipping finally eased a bit, but I'm really glad I kept it. It will be cool to snap some shots with Mando whenever he shows up for me.

Hope you all enjoy the shots...I'm looks forward to seeing how folks alter and change this trooper up a bit for a variety in their display as well as more pictures of it just as it is.

MD-REMNANT STORMTROOPER-005.jpg

MD-REMNANT STORMTROOPER-009.jpg

Really liking this guy except how high up the helmet sits. Now if I can just get Mando so they can face off :impatient:

Has anyone tried to remove the black brim from this or the R1 helmet? Can it be done without breaking anything?

Unusual question - can he lay somehow and look at least a bit natural? I know he definitely isn't able to sit, i'm thinking about him laying around Mando as shot.

Unusual question - can he lay somehow and look at least a bit natural? I know he definitely isn't able to sit, i'm thinking about him laying around Mando as shot.

So this is the Rogue One Stormtrooper body. They're very tight and have a reputation for not being poseable, but if you take the time to work them in a bit, and be careful, you can move them further than you'd think.

You could do one sprawled flat on its back or face down, but nothing too crazy with the limbs splayed in all directions.

What if you took everything off the body and either filled the undersuit with a semi rigid but flexible material (like medium density foam pieces) or a knockoff body you don’t mind breaking and put the armor back on.

It doesn’t matter if it can’t stand on its own if it’s supposed to be dead.

Then you don’t have to worry about breaking the body it comes with which can stay on the box. It’ll be easier to get natural dead/incapacitated poses that way.

Back