The Man-Thing - Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've requested it a few times! They can't do all the "heavy-hitters" first... they need to spread them out.

Ok, I agree with you on this. However, the last "Heavy Hitter" we had in PF was Thor which was what, a year ago? And in comiquette form we had Namor, CIM, BinB/Iron Spiderman, and X-23? Don't you think it is time for them to release a few characters from the many that the bulk of fans have been requesting for a long, long time?

Go do an advanced search for Man-Thing under then Marvel section and see how many people have shown interest in this. I was able to find ONE from January 2006.

I for one hope Sideshow keeps coming with obscure characters for a good long time! My wallet needs a break.

Well, I disagree because I want to see more X-Men characters or characters that simply interest me. AND, if I am not buying from Sideshow, I am picking up more Bowen.

I'm just going to say it the way I feel about it....

I dont ^^^^ing understand for the life of me how they came up with this ^^^^ing choice?

Did anyone see Manthing in any of the marvel surveys they ever posted on the Sideshow website?

I'm just going to say it the way I feel about it....

I dont ^^^^ing understand for the life of me how they came up with this ^^^^ing choice?

Did anyone see Manthing in any of the marvel surveys they ever posted on the Sideshow website?

Im pretty sure the conversation leading to this POS started with:

"Dude...you know what would suck?"

Remember Sideshow has released this piece in a suitable day, Earth Day!
I don't think this choice is anything to get angry about...if you like it, enjoy it and buy it...if you don't...just enjoy! I'm not a Fan of the character and don't think I'll get it but I find this complaining quite depressing to read and if I were a fan, I would NOT really like to spend my time on this thread...come on guys!

I don't think this choice is anything to get angry about...if you like it, enjoy it and buy it...if you don't...just enjoy! I'm not a Fan of the character and don't think I'll get it but I find this complaining quite depressing to read and if I were a fan, I would NOT really like to spend my time on this thread...come on guys!

Sorry,but Man-Thing is the worst choice EVER !!!!!

Your cup is half full isnt it?

Sorry,but Man-Thing is the worst choice EVER !!!!!
And? That doesn't change the fact that someone could like to own it
Your cup is half full isnt it?

Not always :lol I just say that sometimes we are to focused on what WE want to buy and own and forget to enjoy what others would.
Like it or not This sculpt looks great,amazingly detailed! and one can say that just by a sneak peak! Don't you think?

Never have a seen such hate on such one piece in both forums (here and statue forum).

Does it come with a exclusive Chia pet? Water down Man-Thing and watch him grow.

Never have a seen such hate on such one piece in both forums (here and statue forum).

Does it come with a exclusive Chia pet? Water down man thing and watch him grow.

We dont hate the piece we hate the choice.

And? That doesn't change the fact that someone could like to own it

Not always :lol I just say that sometimes we are to focused on what WE want to buy and own and forget to enjoy what others would.
Like it or not This sculpt looks great,amazingly detailed! and one can say that just by a sneak peak! Don't you think?

I am sure someone will own this piece and love it. I am also fairly certain no one was saying...boy we need a man-thing! Sideshow just has way to many "WTF" choices these days!

I could sculpt an incredibly detailed pile of ^^^^...that doesnt mean its worth making!

um, same thing basically. For if you hate the choice, it would have never been made/exist.

No, its not the same. Its going to be a brilliant piece af art prolly fantastic looking.

Wanting a different character doesnt mean you hate the piece. Theres a time for everything and just like Bowen as time passes obscure characters get made and are bought up by collectors. But Bowen didnt make Manthing before Collosus or Gambit or Juggy or....or....or...or....or...or...or...or...or...or...or...or...or.........should I go on?:duh

Back