The Man-Thing - Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how big he'll be. I like the choice of different characters... maybe were are that close to seeing Deadpool and Archangel being made!! :rock

Definitely unexpected...

It gives me hope that something BIG still might be in store for this month.

I wonder how big he'll be. I like the choice of different characters... maybe were are that close to seeing Deadpool and Archangel being made!! :rock

Oh yeah different choices are great....but maybe first they should have focused on putting out a few of the neglected A and B list characters (i.e. Venom, Gambit, Doc Oc)....then maybe C list (i.e. Thanos, apocalypse, Loki)...then possibly D list ( The falcon, Toad, The Blob)....THEN Man-Thing.

Man-Thing, while marketed as Marvel was chosen primarely because of the duel membership to horror and marvel. They hope to double the market potential. Thats what I would guess anyway.

very cool! light up eyes would not be good peeps. his eyes are supposed to be big ruby like orbs, he's not a robot. hopefully they'll use some sort of red glass balls for the eyes, but it looks to be some sort of metallic paint.

very cool! light up eyes would not be good peeps. his eyes are supposed to be big ruby like orbs, he's not a robot. hopefully they'll use some sort of red glass balls for the eyes, but it looks to be some sort of metallic paint.

Wow! I didnt know that the only Man-Thing fan was a fellow freak! :lol

J/k:peace

I love it! Classic Marvel! It'll be another biggun and the ES will probably low but I'm wondering what the exclusive would be....

The design deserves a buy on its own:

Man-Thing_1_(1974).jpg

adams_manthing_pinup.jpg

man-thing.jpg

untitled-5.jpg

I thought your inside sources were predicting doom and gloom.

I never said that anyone specified when anything was supposed to be released, but the longer it takes, the more skeptical I'm becoming. I know it takes a while for a piece to make its way from a drawing to a final piece, but I don't know quite how long.

The exclusive needs to be Howard the Duck.:chew

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I would love a Howard the Duck PF!!!! My comic reading period spanned the late 60's through the early 90's and Howard and Man-Thing fell smack in the middle of that time, during my "heyday" of reading!!! :chew

I love it! Classic Marvel! It'll be another biggun and the ES will probably low but I'm wondering what the exclusive would be....

The design deserves a buy on its own:

Man-Thing_1_(1974).jpg

adams_manthing_pinup.jpg

man-thing.jpg

untitled-5.jpg

if he looked like the B&W pic I would buy him I think!

The hating has already started, I guess some people want nothing but Spidey, Hulk and Iron Man. :rolleyes:

It is annoying when people say that. I don't know, maybe we should see a comiquette or PF of
  • Cyclops
  • Daredevil
  • Dr. Strange
  • Venom
  • Sabretooth
  • Colossus
  • Archangel
  • Hawkeye
  • Jean Grey Phoenix
  • Cable
  • Deadpool
  • Gambi
  • Juggernaut
  • Nick Fury
  • Thanos

before getting a Man-Thing comiquette; show me the posts where fans have requested Man-Thing. I admit, from the preview it looks amazing. But unless it has a tiny ES so that I can try and make a buck off it, another very easy pass for me.

...show me the posts where fans have requested Man-Thing. I admit, from the preview it looks amazing. But unless it has a tiny ES so that I can try and make a buck off it, another very easy pass for me.

I've requested it a few times! They can't do all the "heavy-hitters" first... they need to spread them out.

This looks interesting. I will reserve judgment until I see the full shots. I am glad that SS is going off the grid on character choice. Maybe we will start getting some more characters other then the main 5 or so. Hopefully they don't attach a crazy high price tag on this piece.

This looks interesting. I will reserve judgment until I see the full shots. I am glad that SS is going off the grid on character choice. Maybe we will start getting some more characters other then the main 5 or so. Hopefully they don't attach a crazy high price tag on this piece.

With the amount of detail that is going to be involved in sculpting, molding and painting... don't get your hopes up!

I for one hope Sideshow keeps coming with obscure characters for a good long time! My wallet needs a break.

Back