The Major Bludd Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a kid, I was pretty sure it was a robotic arm.....makes him more of a bad ass...the guy lost his arm in battle....

Also, Bludd is as hi-tech as mercenaries come, so it would stand to reason that he'd have a cybernetic arm.

Major Bludd isn't really high on my list of favorite Joes or Cobras, but I would like to get him eventually. I thought it was a shame how he was dealt with in Resolute.

I think the arm should remain in the static position, as the original toy did.

Here, let me try to word this differently. he can have all the mechanical stffs on that arm, and simply have a black sleeve over it to cover the joint, and you simply don't need to bend his elbow, asthetic preserved. I'm sorry, it's just the concept of not wanting articulation in it baffels me. It's not like he could not move his elbow in the cartoon, or the comic.

The arm needs to be articulated, whether robotic or just a shield. I also feel that he would need a crapload of weapons. Way more than the rocket gun and back pack.

ok. glad I'm not alone here. i know there are a fair number of people who approved that hasbro did that to the 25th annaversery figure as a tribute. i hated it there too.

I'd love to see a Sideshow Bludd. I think his arm definitely needs to be articulated as well... maybe the "armor" could also be removable?

I hope they give him a sniper rifle! :rock

joe106.jpg

Back