The Mad Hatter RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hemmm, I have to say I am not familiar with all of GO's works. I loved him in Leon and 5th element and as Gordon though.
He also played Dracula in Bram Stoker's Dracula, Dr. Smith in that Lost in Space movie and the main villain in Hannibal (you won't even recognize him in that role!). He is a very versatile character actor. He just happens to be less attractive than Johnny Depp so people tend to forget about him when they mention actors of his caliber such as Depp.

GaryVlad2.jpg

Yummmyyyyy.

Oldman's role of Drexel in True Romance was really well done, especially for a English guy switching accents twice for that role.

He definitely is a better/more versatile actor compared to Depp.

Many aspects of the movie disappointed me (although, I did enjoy the queen and mad hatter performance) and similarly, this model is rather disappointing as well. It makes me appreciate Hot Toys' dolls all the more.

Amazon has this guy from gohastings for $89.99 of anyone is interested. I picked him up this morning. And only $6 to ship.

I can see it being a little cheaper with goHastings in a year or so, but this is a damn good deal. I just hope that goHastings doesn't cancel my order like they did with Two Face. :mad:

I can see it being a little cheaper with goHastings in a year or so, but this is a damn good deal. I just hope that goHastings doesn't cancel my order like they did with Two Face. :mad:

:lol...still bitter. I would be too.

This one will go through for you Maglor :duff

This is one figure my wife would like me to get, and at that price that's a nice deal...just not sure I have a spot for him.

Good luck to those of you that ordered!

This one wasn't as publicized at the Two Face or nearly as cheap, but still a great deal. Im starting a Depp section. I got a Edward coming from the Bay and this one also. Im waiting for a clearance for Sweeney and if and when HT makes a DX Sparrow Ill be all set.

Dear maglor,

goHastings shipped the following item(s) in your order
[...], placed on September 13, 2010.

Delivery Estimate: October 05, 2010

This shipment was sent to:

[...........]

You have been charged for the following items shipped today:

Alice in Wonderland: Mad Hatter Real Action Heroes Figure
Sold by: goHastings
Condition: new
Quantity: 1
$79.99 each