The LOTR Exhibit in Indianapolis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear you had a wonderful time!!!
I knew you would love it.
I went back several times, as I could not get enough! :banana

Unfortunately I decided not to stay in Indianapolis but to drive on to my next stop, Cincinnati, where I had a heck of a time finding a motel due to the Bengals game. GRRR. I wish I could help ya but I do know there are several economical motels just outside the city.

hey old.. the hotel right across the street was GREAT it was the courtyard marriot.

I went stayed there I got 2 free breakfasts and 2 free tickets ( to go ANYTIME)

was nice and only like 200 bucks ( after taxes and all)

Also anyone that is gong please PM me, I wanted to pick up a shirt when I went but they didnt have the one I wanted.. I will pay for the shirt and a little extra if you could get me one please?

thanks!!

I am going for sure,just not sure exactly when it will be.I'll pm you before I go.

Great exhibit. It was neat to see the differences between that UC pieces & the actual ones from the movie. For $15 you cannot go wrong.

Just got home from our trip to the exhibit.It was totally worth going.It was pretty crowded but,you could stay as long as you wanted so we got to see everything sooner or later.The fullsize Boromir laying in the boat really blew me away.It was soooo life like.It kinda creeped me out! It was well worth the five hour drive.My only regret is not having the time to watch the movies on the imax,that would have been awesome.

Back