The Lord of the Rings Polystone Statue and PF Lines are alive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
josh there are 4 words that got published today, each worth 200 reward points. I think some already expired, you gotta be quick to add them to your account. Keep checking the spookacular thread.

Here is the latest one: H8LL0WJ0Y
others(i think only spooky13 is still active but try them all): SPOOKY13, P3NTTP, TR8PDOOR

I got 400 of the points. I missed one...it has already expired.

Got them...thanks

josh there are 4 words that got published today, each worth 200 reward points. I think some already expired, you gotta be quick to add them to your account. Keep checking the spookacular thread.

Here is the latest one: H8LL0WJ0Y
others(i think only spooky13 is still active but try them all): SPOOKY13, P3NTTP, TR8PDOOR

Got the new one and spooky. Missed the others. Thank ya.

I was lucky to get all of them but one. Sadly, I misread and thought you had the use the points by midnight. Still, though, I managed to get 30 bucks off two different items.

Day 2 of Spook and nothing about LOTR or The Hobbit. Who else is getting worried?

Hard to get worried, when one expects very little.

Still, something is going to show up.

I hope so, just amazes me that with all the time SS has had us waiting, they still make us wait. You'd have thought LOTR fans would be the first to get their treat at Spook. Very strange, it's almost as though they want us to stop wanting their products! Used to be anything LOTR produced by SS was an insta-buy for me, but now, I am only going to get select items, if any at all. Still would like to see what they have coming up though...

Back