The Lord of the Rings Polystone Statue and PF Lines are alive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, for quite awhile when you clicked the link you didn't get anything. I was shocked to see it still there and when I clicked on it, it said figures coming.

Could be PFs since they call them figures.

Oh that's right, it's called a Premium Format Figure, not statue

Oh that's right, it's called a Premium Format Figure, not statue

Even so, I always thought they spelled out 'Premium Format' whenever referening to said statues. It is after all their more signature line and seems strange to generally label something as 'Premium' and then just call it a figure.

Then again, it's Sideshow, so could just be part of the usual half truth and part information of just calling it a figure, rather then give away that's its PF's coming. I mean lets keep everyone wondering for another 10 months of 'coming soon' :lol

i will be pissed if ss decide to release hobbit statue before finish merry pippin and complete the fellowship.

honestly weta is doing a great job with hobbit statues, ss isn't really needed for that license. how crazy it is that we will have all the dwarves before the fellowship that started 3 years earlier...:mad:

Don't know why, but I was actually shocked that nothing was mentioned in tonight's newsletter. I suppose with all the talk lately, I thought maybe SS would give us at least a tease before the weekend. I guess they don't think we've waited long enough yet. I mean, it's only been a year.

Don't know why, but I was actually shocked that nothing was mentioned in tonight's newsletter. I suppose with all the talk lately, I thought maybe SS would give us at least a tease before the weekend. I guess they don't think we've waited long enough yet. I mean, it's only been a year.

wait for spook, if still nothing, then time to bring out the pitchforks.

merry & pippin!!!!!!

Would be surprised if SS's The Hobbit line was 1/6. Would be very surprised if at this point this license bought forth any actual product.

I'd be flabbergasted if folks actually bought into this line (if it did eventuate) considering SS's shabby treatment of their LOTR lines :(

I think I just received something like my third email from SS pushing the 1/6 Snake Plissken figure...but still nothing regarding LOTR or the Hobbit. Feeling annoyed. :impatient:

All i got was a stupid Snake Plissken figure email, that i dont want. so this is how it ends is it sideshow?? after years of loyal service. :mad::mad:

I assume this Tweet isn't really a product reveal

YOU ARE DONE! #LotR contest is closed… time for a new member of the Fellowship to be chosen… #SideshowSpooktacular *Susan

I assume this Tweet isn't really a product reveal

YOU ARE DONE! #LotR contest is closed… time for a new member of the Fellowship to be chosen… #SideshowSpooktacular *Susan

I don't think so either, but why kick the hornets nest if you are not going to announce something.

Come on guys, it's only been a year since the last announcement!!! I don't expect SS to give us something LOTR until the very last day of Sppok, if we're lucky...

good spookatcular first day over all, 800 free reward points, p2 predator maquette preorder, new dinosauria preview.

but pin drop for lotr.

Back