The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Link to the Past 2: Electric Boogaloo

As someone who has not played a Zelda game in years, can someone please tell me what the heck is an "Electric Boogaloo"?? :monkey1

I dont like when they announce another version of the big 3 they act like there giving the world like a gift from god. There just milking the teet a bit more off nintendos cash cows, dont have to act so high and mighty for reimaging an old classic

To some it really is a gift from god. I am one of them. Zelda is my favorite franchise of all time. So yes when a new version of Zelda is released I act like a little school girl all giggly and ****. I buy nintendo products strictly for Mario games (mario kart,3d mario games, new super mario bros etc), Zelda, Metroid and whatever else they can come up with belong to Kid Icarus, Star Fox etc. They are truly gems and no other company can reach that standard. Yeah yeah microsoft has Halo GOW etc, but none of them come close to what Nintendo puts out. I guess it makes me feel like a kid again when I play these IPs. The only other games I really enjoy from other companies and I mean REALLY enjoy are Bioshock and Final Fantasy.

To some it really is a gift from god. I am one of them. Zelda is my favorite franchise of all time. So yes when a new version of Zelda is released I act like a little school girl all giggly and ****. I buy nintendo products strictly for Mario games (mario kart,3d mario games, new super mario bros etc), Zelda, Metroid and whatever else they can come up with belong to Kid Icarus, Star Fox etc. They are truly gems and no other company can reach that standard. Yeah yeah microsoft has Halo GOW etc, but none of them come close to what Nintendo puts out. I guess it makes me feel like a kid again when I play these IPs. The only other games I really enjoy from other companies and I mean REALLY enjoy are Bioshock and Final Fantasy.

:exactly::goodpost: Nintendo 4 lyfe

That is the most annoying term that I have ever read in my life.

That and NO MORE STYLUS CONTROL over Link (I think?). It prevented me from really enjoying the DS games, though I did play them both all the way through.

ohyeah.gif

That and NO MORE STYLUS CONTROL over Link (I think?). It prevented me from really enjoying the DS games, though I did play them both all the way through.

Yeah...keep it limited, like drawing on the map, maybe have one item that utilizes it like some sort of directional Bombchu. But keep the controls to the analog stick and face buttons please.

tumblr_m0de7sNAxA1r14112.gif

Definitely looking forward to this! :rock

I just finished Ocarina of Time for 3DS, so I'm ready for something new.

Oh man, that Europe release better come stateside - 3DS are region locked, correct?

YES!!

I knew I was right to wait for an exclusive bundle pack wooohooo!

Back