The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3DS is a ton of fun. I've been playing Senran Kagura and Phoenix Wright lately. After I finish those, I'll probably pick up Fire Emblem and Mario 3D Land along with Shin Megami Tensei IV.

I loved that Ace Attorney game. You should get the dlc case. It's really good.

Just finished LoZ!!! :rock

Really enjoyed it a lot. Similar overall story like, but I liked the addition of the 'dimension jumping' and merging with walls, etc. Had quite a bit of fun, overall. Not sure if I'm going to play Hero Mode. Like some said, I also liked that you could choose what dungeons to go to, rather than there being a set order. (Also, liked being able to rent all of the weapons at once.)

I'd say a 8.5/10. Only complaint was that it was short.

Really enjoyed it a lot. Similar overall story like, but I liked the addition of the 'dimension jumping' and merging with walls, etc. Had quite a bit of fun, overall. Not sure if I'm going to play Hero Mode. Like some said, I also liked that you could choose what dungeons to go to, rather than there being a set order. (Also, liked being able to rent all of the weapons at once.)

Awesome :rock

I am only doing a couple of hours a day to savor it a bit :)

I wish it was a bit longer as well. That's why I played through Hero Mode!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I wish it was a bit longer as well. That's why I played through Hero Mode!

What makes it 'Hero' mode? Any changes to the story line? I read that you get dealt more damage and enemies are harder to take out.

What makes it 'Hero' mode? Any changes to the story line? I read that you get dealt more damage and enemies are harder to take out.

There are a few easter eggs like finding a journal of the "rabbit salesman" in Lorule but other than more difficult I didn't notice much. I can play (and have played) Link to the Past over and over again. So playing it again was fun for me. Im hoping for some DLC soon!

There are a few easter eggs like finding a journal of the "rabbit salesman" in Lorule but other than more difficult I didn't notice much. I can play (and have played) Link to the Past over and over again. So playing it again was fun for me. Im hoping for some DLC soon!

Good to know. I may give it a shot!

Id be shocked if there were not a ton of eastereggs that have been missed! Plus I like to get a complete character if I can. All hearts and upgrades and whatnot.

Yeah, I definitely missed a lot of stuff. I should go back. Make the most of everything. Really a lot of fun to play. I liked the graphics a lot too. I had just played Ocarina of Time 3DS, so this was a refreshing change-up.

Yeah, I definitely missed a lot of stuff. I should go back. Make the most of everything. Really a lot of fun to play. I liked the graphics a lot too. I had just played Ocarina of Time 3DS, so this was a refreshing change-up.

How was that? Contemplating getting it after I have completed this one.

How was that? Contemplating getting it after I have completed this one.

I really, REALLY liked it. (And I'll admit that I had never beat the original, so this was a blast from the past.) It felt like I had a N64 again. :lol Well worth it, IMO.

Back