The Last Ship - TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Rhona Mirta have her breast size reduced? Looks like she lost some curves. Still hot anyway.

Strike Back
maxresdefault.jpg

The Last Ship
22967_002_0760_R_V1_5397_-300x399.jpg

It's all in the bra. The one she's wearing in Strike Back brings her boobs more to the center.

It's magic! :)

It's all in the bra. The one she's wearing in Strike Back brings her boobs more to the center.

It's magic! :)

If that's the case, it looks like they are trying to hide her figure a bit on the show. According to her fact sheet she 5' 7''- 120 lbs. her measurements are 38-24-35 inches and she wears a bra size of 34D.

Rhona-Mitra-Bra-Size-Measurements.jpg

If that's the case, it looks like they are trying to hide her figure a bit on the show. According to her fact sheet she 5' 7''- 120 lbs. her measurements are 38-24-35 inches and she wears a bra size of 34D.

View attachment 121381

Actresses have fact sheets telling their measurements, weight and bra size?

In that pic she looks like she has implants.

[
Actresses have fact sheets telling their measurements, weight and bra size?

In that pic she looks like she has implants.

She does have (or had) implants. She got them for the Lara Croft gig. Weird thing was they were done by her Dad, who was a plastic surgeon in the UK at the time.

rhona202.jpg

She looks as good as she did in other things I've seen. I agree with ween that it's the bra.

Speaking of strike back. I didn't realize how many people were in that. She's in that, Rick for. Walking dead, and Thorin are all in that from what I saw in a trailer for it on demand.

Speaking of strike back. I didn't realize how many people were in that. She's in that, Rick for. Walking dead, and Thorin are all in that from what I saw in a trailer for it on demand.

I think there's a US version and a UK version.

Got ya. This was just strike back I think. I was just surprised how many current faces were in it.

A pretty good episode tonight. after watching it, I think Eric Dane has a strong resemblance to the comic version of Steve Rodgers. and would make a good Captain America.

Back