The Last Ship - TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from the mandatory cheese moment (the clap) that was a pretty wicked episode. So the warlords would be the good guys then? Or bad guys but the kinda bad guys that aren't the prime evil so in relation they are actually good guys.

Apart from the mandatory cheese moment (the clap) that was a pretty wicked episode.

:lol Yeah, besides that cheesey clap scene the episode was seriously solid and entertaining. :yess:

So the warlords would be the good guys then? Or bad guys but the kinda bad guys that aren't the prime evil so in relation they are actually good guys.

That would be my guess.

Apart from the mandatory cheese moment (the clap) that was a pretty wicked episode. So the warlords would be the good guys then? Or bad guys but the kinda bad guys that aren't the prime evil so in relation they are actually good guys.

I think so. A pretty good twist! Now a year wait. Boooooo!

I dunno, I'm almost willing to bet that the term warlord was coined up by whatsherface and in reality they are simply people who either dont fit in to their little society or banded together. In reality, the only bad thing we've really seen them do was shoot the infected woman but she walked towards them despite being given several warnings to stop. They were simply protecting themselves. And the roadblock was simply to stop the infection. I'm definitely more enthusiastic about the show.

It was pretty good. Definitely like what I see from what they showed of upcoming episodes. Kinda reminds me of Kinji ***asaku's film, "Virus." Glad they are finally going to encounter a submarine, albeit a British one (that's what reminds me of the film "Virus"), like in the original novel. If you guys haven't read the novel, track it down. Its superb.

It's definitely done a 180 with some stuff like the cheesy writing from season 1. It actually turned out to be pretty awesome this season.

Back